Chapter 19

WHAT DID YOU DO JEON CHAE JUNG...

(Mrs.kim screamed seeing her precious baby sobbing his heart out curling up on the cold floor holding his five months swollen belly)

- He-He deserved t

( Before she could complete she was met with a tight slap from her mother-in-law for the first time )

- shut your pathetic month before It's too late just shut it...

( saying that the elder of the three went to the youngest and crouch down to match the younger's level )

My precious baby bunny look at me grandma is here.. Tell me what she did I'll punish her

( As she uttered she tried to get a little closer to the younger yet Jungkook shook his head indicating not to touch him then hurriedly move away  )

- Don't to-uch me I'm a manw-h*re... You-You will be disgusted if-if touch me please don't touch me

( Jungkook cried out hiccupping a little....

By then the elder lady was terrified after what she heard her precious little bean saying...

In a blink of eyes she snapped her head to the younger's mother with burning and questioning eyes.. )

- He needs to know his place

( Chae Jung expressed looking unfazed from her outer only if someone see her broken self from inside...

It wasn’t her intention to hurt her own blood yet he couldn’t come up better to stop the younger..

There the old lady lost it.. She couldn't take more as she had her enough..

Soon after that she again slapped the young mother this time a little too harshly...

Yet she wasn’t satisfied so she raised her hand to slap again when her elder son came limping a little because of his leg injury ...

On the other contrary Joon Gi was horrified seeing the scene infront of him...

His son was on the floor crying holding his five months swollen belly besides him a ragging mother of his who is ready to slap his wife and lastly his wife who was standing there holding her cheek

Before Joon Gi could open his mouth to ask what had happen for his mother to slap his wife  the elder women interrupted him  )

- Before I k*ll her make her go out of this room NOW

( Mrs.Kim shouted fuming in anger breathing heavily...

This time Joon Gi was about to protest not wanting to leave his son alone in this state but the elder woman really wasn’t in a mood to hear anything  ready  )

I will handle my grandson leave...

( This time Joon Gi did what he was told to moreover he has talk with his wife...

Therefore Joon Gi hold her hand to drug her out of the room... )

- Tell me why are you doing this chae-ahh ? Don't you love our son ? What happened to you ? What did you do to him ?

Why was he crying ?

( this was the questions Joon Gi thrown at his wife impatiently knowing something real bad had happened otherwise she wouldn’t react this extremely ...

As Chae Jung heard her husband questioning her love for their only child she couldn’t help but break down to a heart winching sob  )

- I-I do Joon I do love our son more-more than myself but I love our tiger way too much more than I love our son....