Chapter 32

Taehyung's breath hitched and world around him stopped spinning....
This was not what he dreamt of seeing not even in his wildest dream ..

When the younger was pregnant Taehyung wished and prayed every single second for his son to be look alike no one but his baby bird...

Taehyung always told everyone very proudly that his son will get those bambi eyes like his baby bird as he loves the bambi eyes of the younger more than anything but here he is now....

The baby cub looks exactly like him not only in eyes or lips but the whole being of the baby screams Kim Taehyung...

The little one have everything in him from eyes to heart shape lips,from different eyelid to slender fingers not only that the newborn have two moles one is under his eyes and the second one is in his small nose right to the place where Taehyung have his mole....

Taehyung was holding his son protectively still eyeing the baby cub with mixed expression but something clicked on his head which made him gasped loudly within a blink of eyes Taehyung turn to face the two doctors who was standing there like some statue

- I have no blood relation with baby bird as hyung was adopted is there any chance or possibility for my son to look exactly like me ??

( Taehyung questioned with hammering heart which was about to come out of his rib cage,as he too knows why the babies looks exactly like someone...

Hoseok said nothing nonetheless he opened his mouth and closed it the next moment like a fish gasping for air as he was lose of word's but seeing the expression on hoseok yoongi took some deep breath before speaking )

- As you said " your son "

( yoongi pushed a little for few seconds )

It's enough for the baby to be looks exactly like you taebear ...

( after finishing his sayings yoongi looked down not wanting to see the horrified look on his taebear's face...

Taehyung wasn't breathing anymore he stilled there like some rock, it took him few seconds to process what the elder said but with times he understood the meaning of every single word's his hyung said...

Taehyung was clotted by then in his spot, now when he thinks of the days from the very beginning of the pregnancy day's till now everything seems to make sense and looks clear to him like water that he had never noticed before....

How the younger had cravings for his single touch on his body how the younger had craving for his favourite foods which Jungkook never liked before how the younger got attached to him even more how his presence always made the baby inside Jungkook calm within in seconds how the baby always responded to him by kicking Jungkook's bally whenever he baby talked to the little bean..