Chapter 15

Taehyung was engulfed by an unknown satisfying pleasure that he failed to notice the younger's moving hand..

Right after he was being called and when he looked up he saw his baby bird stirring in his unconscious state indicating slowly but definitely he is gaining his consciousness

- (gasp) oh baby bird I didn’t notice you woke up silly me (chuckle)  I was just so happy that I forget about everything...

I'm sorry my baby bird I looooove you.. Taetae loves you so much

( saying so the elder kissed the younger's whole face except those soft lips Ofcourse It would be weird of him if he did so...

And for the younger he laid there dumbfounded because of the elder's doings and soon on a few question raised inside his head which Ofcourse made his bambi eyes glossy )

Omo omo baby did taetae said something wrong if so then Im really sorry..

Tell me my fluff ball what I did wrong ? I'll compensate it for you, I promise hmm

( Taehyung narrated softly not to make the younger male triggered in any way )

-They must be disgusted by me taetae..

( the younger expressed with his broken heart not knowing about the situation...

Hearing the younger Taehyung chuckle a little caressing his the chubby cheeks lovingly )

- Who said....??

- N-Now t-they knows th-at  I had s*x with a man

( Right after the younger's blubbering came to an end when Taehyung pressed his large slender finger over his soft parted lips )

- Shhhh... No one can hate my baby bird, you are precious to us baby..

Do you know they are dying to met you..?? To see you for once so that they can satisfie their desperate soul from being restless.. 

You know appa,eomma, hyung cried when you faint ?  They loves you baby they can never be disgusted by you...

- But-but still I can't face them

( the younger softly disclosed pouting a little his doe eyes still glossy   )

- (chuckle) My baby don't be sad.. They knows it was a mistake... I told them everything and also they are not angry at you...........

So relax your little coconut brain will you or else the baby will suffer too

- 😯😯 baby ?  Who ?  You ?  you-you are my baby ??

( Jungkook shyly queried thinking the elder must have mean himself by the baby word )

- No I'm your taetae...The baby is here

( This time Taehyung finally mentioned about the little fetus which was growing inside another fetus and slightly caresse the soft flat tommy of the younger....

At the elder's word Jungkook tilte his head a little looking at his uncle whilst he tried to understand what did the elder mean..

Seeing the look upon the younger's face Taehyung again chuckle lovingly ) 

You are pregnant baby bird...

( Jungkook frown at that... Nonetheless he moved the hand harshly which was caressing his flat belly and said sternly )

- Stop lying taetae it can't be possible I'm a boy moreover I don’t want any baby

- W-what do you mean you don’t want any ba-by ??