The day I meet you

The park this afternoon looks different or maybe Ohm has never visited it.  There, several people were seen huddled in a circle, in the middle a man was sitting humming a song accompanied by his guitar strumming.

His handsome face and  his melodious voice makes anyone fall in love, as well as ohm.  Ohm also witnessed the street music performance.  He pushed his way through the crowds to get to the front row.  He was surprised to see the handsome man with a soft voice, this was the first time he saw such a handsome man.  Ohm seemed to be enchanted, he froze in place when their eyes met.  They stared at each other for a while, ohm ended it first because his cell phone rang.  Ohm smiled before leaving the handsome man, unexpectedly, the handsome man smiled back.  After getting out of the crowd and away.  He held his limp knees, his heart was beating irregularly just by looking into the man's eyes.

 Ohm smiled when he realized that his cellphone had not actually rang

Ohm smiled when he realized that his cellphone had not actually rang.  He was just looking for an excuse to leave the place.

 Ohm put on the headset and searched for the mp3 app on his cellphone

Ohm put on the headset and searched for the mp3 app on his cellphone.  His smile widens when he listens to kacha's song secret.  He just wanted to take a step, but he couldn't do it because suddenly his bag was forcibly pulled by a boy and he ran away.  .  He tried to chase after the boy earlier, to no avail because the boy had disappeared from his sight.  He fell on the pavement, ohm exhaled deeply.  The bag was very important to him, it contained not only money, but also his work card at the BBS Corporation.  Without the card, he could not enter the BBS Corporation office.

He was surprised when a hand reached out in front of him.  He  looked up, the handsome man he had seen was standing there.  Ohm pinched his arm to make sure he wasn't dreaming.  Ouch!   his arm pain.  This means, he is not dreaming.

"Kho phun khab," said ohm, after which he's wai to that boy.

"Is this bag yours?"

The man held out a brown sling bag.  Ohm's  eyes sparkled.  His smile grew.

"I happened to be around here, behind you," he explained.

"Ah. You must be a friend of the thief," ohm inquired sarcastically.

"No. Don't get me wrong. I just happened to be behind you."

"If it's true that you are behind me, why can't I see you running in front of me."  Ohm squinted his eyes making the boy awkward.

"  Ohm squinted his eyes making the boy awkward

"Ah. That... I took a shortcut. I memorized the area here. Well then I'll excuse myself, next time be careful. Maybe tomorrow the owner of the bag will be snatched away," joked the handsome boy.

"Wait, my name is ohm, ohm pawat."

"Nanon.."

Nanon bowed, then turned away from ohm.  Ihm's eyes couldn't leave nanon.  He stared at the man's straight back until it disappeared around the corner.  The corners of his lips lifted.  His face was so cheerful, even though he had just been pickpocketed.

"Nanon I hope we'll meet again," he muttered.