Best Part

Early Morning mike's voice was heard in front of ohm's condo.

“ohm, love, are you guys awake?  " he exclaimed.

The two of them came out.   Today they were supposed to wake up late because they were off work, but Mike messed everything up.

"Phi Mike sawadekha,"

"I just got information that tomorrow the CEO will get married.  You were asked to come with me earlier,” he replied.

"What? Why suddenly?  Isn't the wedding next week," ohm looked surprised.

"How do I know, never mind.  I just wanted to convey that message, sawadee,''Mike left without the slightest sense of guilt.

Love  put her arm around her brother's shoulder, she knew how ohm felt.

"Phi, if  you can't meet Nanon face to face, just cancel to become milk's bridesmaid,"

“It's ok. I'm afraid milk will be disappointing.  I'll be fine, promise.  "
Ohm hugged love tightly.  His smile broke but his eyes were teary.  He tried his best to hold back the tears from falling.  He didn't want love  to worry about him.  Maybe it's time to say goodbye to Nanon.

***

Nanon was already preparing to leave the house when several bodyguards entered his room.

"What do you want, this is my private room, how dare you!”  snapped Nanon.

The five tall, sturdy men didn't listen to Nanon. They took him outside without saying a word.  He couldn't fight back, he passed Mrs Kirdpan and nonnie.  They just stared at him wordlessly.  What exactly happened?

"Mae, Nong, tell them to let me go," he asked.

Unexpectedly, Nonnie ordered them to immediately bring Nanon.

"Tomorrow is your wedding with Milk, don't mess around, it's for your future, take him to the place I said earlier," said Nonnie.  Mrs kirdpan looked away, she couldn't bear to see her beloved child being treated like this.

"It's ok Mae .  He will thank us later," nonnie gripped Mrs.kirdpan's hand tightly.

***
Nanon was taken to an old mansion, the towering main gate greeted him when he got there, and several guards guarded him.  He felt that something was off.  They did not bind him, now he is freed without being held like before.

“Please come down, Khun kirdpan." Mike greeted him as the car opened.

"What is this!"  Nanon was getting emotional.

"I'm sorry, we are only carrying out the duties of Miss Milk ," he explained.

“I want to go, give me the key.  "

“I'm sorry .  You are not allowed to go anywhere, please come in.  "

Nanon kicked the car wheel roughly.  His hand that has not healed  hit the windshield.

“khun kirdpan!”  mike  shouted, “Open the car, we'll take him to the hospital,  "

Everyone panicked, Milk who just got to the mansion looked confused.

"Why?"  She asked one of the guards.

"Khun kirdpan hit the windshield, injuring his hand, Miss."

Milk got back into the car, “Chase nanon's car! " she shouted.

Everyone looked worried in front of the ER.  Nanon lost a lot of blood because the wound was too deep.

" Why is he doing this,  tomorrow is his happy day,” nonnie grumbled.