Meet you again

Nanon enters a cafe. He went up to the second floor then entered a room guarded by several guards.

"Khun nanon," a man called out as soon as nanon entered.

"Jimmy, you shouldn't need to be this private just to meet street buskers like me," nanon replied.

"Khun, don't talk like this. After all, you are the heir to the BBS Corporation," jimmy explained.

"I'm no longer part of the kirdpan family."

Jimmy didn't talk about the kirdpan family anymore. He diverted the conversation by ordering some food.

"Khun, please come back. Your mom really miss you," said Jimmy.

"Better I go now. If mae still force me with arrange married , she never had to see me anymore. Where's my car key and my apartment key."

Jimmy pass nanon the keys. He could only exhale harshly without being able to hold it in when nanon came out.

***

A few minute nanon was calling someone.
"Hello,"

"Sawadee Khun nanon,"

"Mr.mike, sorry I'm disturbing you in the mid night, I need your help. Tomorrow I will tell you when we meet. "

"Khub khun nanon."

Nanon chuckled to himself after the call was cut off. He couldn't wait for the sun to greet him tomorrow morning. He have something special tomorrow, not just meeting with Mike or comeback to company.

***

Love gasped when she saw Ohm this morning.

"Wow, am I dreaming?" Love commented when Ohm sat beside her.

"Hehehe, "

Ohm laugh made her even more curious.

"Tell me, which man has made my brother so happy this morning" tease love.

"Secret," said ohm, "I'm leaving," ohm kiss love cheeks. Love wanted to protest but her mouth was still full of bread.

***

Nanon looked around looking for ohm . He wanted to return ohm BBS Corporation worker card .

"Sawadee."

Nanon immediately turned around, corners of his lips raised.

"Kho thud na I'm late." Ohm bowed as a sign of apology.

"It's ok, I just got here too," nanon replied, "Oh yeah, have you had breakfast? How about we go have breakfast first," he offered.

"Kho thud, it's not that I want to reject you, it's just that I'm almost late. How about tomorrow, I happen to be in the afternoon shift."

"Ok, no need to apologize. Here's your card."

The BBS Corporation card is now in ohm's hands.

"Kho phun khub, bye-bye,"

Nanon stared at ohm's back until he lost his way around the corner, after which he immediately contacted someone. Not long after, a luxury car stopped on the side of the road. A tall, well-built man got out of the car and immediately approached nanon. Until in front of him, the man wai to him..

"Sawadee Khun nanon," he greeted.

"Don't call me that, I'm no longer a member of the kirdpanfamily," he explained.

The man in front of him just smiled. "Madam and Miss kirdpan are waiting for you," he continued.

"I didn't say I was going back home today. Take me to the BBS Corporation. Oh yeah, I want to ask you a favor,"

"Khub,"

"Help me disguise myself as a office boy at BBS Corporation. Don't let anyone know, especially my family. Don't worry, I'll be in charge of all the office matters. What do you think, mike?"

"As long as khun wants to come back home again, I agree."

"Ok. Let's go to the office," nanon grabbed mike's shoulder, they walked together to the car. The two are like brothers. Nanon did think of mike as his older brother, not the kirdpan family's personal assistant.