The truth

Ohm ran after the elevator which was about to close, luckily he was able to enter before the elevator closed. Ohm was surprised when he saw Milk was in it, to be precise it wasn't Milk but the boy next to her who was intimately embraced by Milk.

 "Hey, is there something wrong with me this morning?  Your face looks weird," milk let go of her hand and walked over to ohm.

 “Sawadee,I'm just surprised to see you're here so early,”

 "Thank goodness, let me introduce to you , nanon koraoat kirdpan, CEO BBS corporation, my fiancé,"

 "Sawadekha Khun kirdpan," ohm wai to nanon.

 Ting!

 The elevator reached the 6th floor. Ohm left without having time to say goodbye to Milk. His mind was confused, his body was weak.  He still couldn't believe what he had just seen.  Nanon, the street artist, is the head of the company, nanon korapat kirdpan.  Ohm  tried his best to hold back the anger that were ready to come out earlier.  What's wrong? Why nanon  lie to him?

 Brack!

 Jimmy's door was forced wide open.  Nanon came in after that, Milk looked busy, he tried not to care about him.  Though he was happy to see Nanon.

 “ohm, I can explain everything.”  Nanon stood in front of Ohm.

 “We were betrothed by our parents.  I had protested, but they didn't want to listen to me, so I finally ran away . When we met, that's who I really am. But, in order to be close to you, I'm back home again."  Nanon grabbed ohm's hand and held it tightly.  However, ohm violently shook his hand away from nanon.

 "Thanks for the explanation," said ohm 

 “Ohm, if I wasn't the CEO of BBS Corporation, wouldn't you have the slightest bit of feeling for me?  ' asked nanon.  Ohm pretended not to hear anything, he stared at the  computer screen.

 "You are my best friend's fiancé, how can I be with you, be happy with milk,  she is a good girl," he replied without daring to look at Nanon.

 "Forget it about Milk, forget my position, forget everything, see me as nanon, an ordinary boy who has nothing," nanon began to get emotional.

 “ I…”

 Ohm stopped his sentence when he heard someone knock on the door, milk's voice followed later.

 “Nanon kha, what are you doing here?" She asked as she entered.

 "I'm looking for Jimmy," nanon replied.

 Ohm looked worried, hee was afraid that Milk would hear all of their conversation.

 "Oh, ohm, after work will you accompany me to watch a movie?"  Milk asked.

 "Eh? Ok?  "

 "Thank you. After watching a movie, accompany me to the wedding organiser. Ok?” milk wrapped her arms around Nanon arm.

 "Khab. Congratulations Khun kirdpan,"

 Nanon glared at ohm and lowered milk's hand roughly, then left without a word, things are getting more complicated.  It's getting harder and harder for the two to come together.