Secret

Today is Nanon First day working as an office boy at BBS Corporation. He walked sneakily like a thief, HE feared that someone would recognize him, but fate said otherwise, the handsome man actually passed JIMMY. Luckily at this time he was wearing a mask and hat. When Jimmy walked near him, he pretended to lower his eyes while bowing with the excuse of respecting Jimmy as his superior. Luckily he didn't recognize him, but the problem didn't end there. I don't know what's wrong, suddenly ohm ran like being chased by a ghost towards him. Unfortunately, he bumped into Jimmy who was walking. Luckily he dodged, otherwise his body would be drenched for sure.

"I'm sorry," ohm said quietly. His body lowered as an expression of guilt.

"If apologizing is necessary, the BBS Corporation will be full of criminals. What's your name? I'll report this to your superiors! Bbs Corporation doesn't need employees as reckless as you!" Jimmy snapped.

"I'm sorry. I really was careless." ohm bowed a few times. It's better for him to be humble than to lose his job. This job is the only hope of being able to pay the rent.

"Once again you made a mistake, I will not forgive you!" Jimmy threatened.

After Jimmy passed and disappeared, Nanon walked over to Seohyun.

"Ohm,sawadee," said Nanon kindly.

Ohm smiled as their eyes met. More precisely, trying to smile even though his heart hurt to hear jimmy's words earlier.

"who is he?" he inquired.

"Mr.jimmyi.," replied ohm briefly. An aura of sadness appeared on his face.

"Ah. Oh yes, starting today I have officially worked here. Please help and guide " nanon bent his body 90°, making ohm surprised.

"Don't be like this, I'm not your boss, just respect phi Tay, he's our boss."

"Ohm, I have a special task of cleaning the CEO's room."

"Ah. CEO kirdpan's room, there's been a lot of gossip about him these days."

"Gossip?"

CEO kirdpan returns mysteriously, even though for the past few years he hasn't wanted to have anything to do with the family business. Even more strange, he doesn't allow anyone to go up to the 6th floor where the CEO's office is. Until now no one has seen his nose. So lucky you got this assignment," ohm patted nanon on the arm once.

"Ohm, I noticed you were in a hurry earlier, what's the problem?"

"Ah that, I was cleaning Mr. Jimmy's room, suddenly phi Tay called me and said that the owner of the room had arrived. I ran frantically and unfortunately I bumped into the owner of the room, today is very annoying," he replied.

Nanon didn't blink when ohm told him earlier, he was too mesmerised by ohm's If only he wasn't in disguise, it was certain that Nanon would have a bad day. He doesn't like someone taking ohm's sweet smile.

"Ohm you don't listen to me, never mind let's get back to work, it's useless to complain. We're just commoners who don't deserve to complain," ohm embraced Nanon shoulders without the slightest awkwardness. linger his hand on nanon shoulder.

***

Knock! Knock!

"Who?" Jimmy exclaimed from inside.

"Nanon," replied someone from outside.

Jimmy ran towards the entrance to greet Nanon.

"Khun nanon"

"Surprise! I'm back."

After hugging Jimmy, nanon dropped himself on the sofa.

"I think the gossip in this office is not true, it turns out it's not just cheap gossip. CEO kirdpan is back, wait a moment there seems to be something strange. Your clothes are like a cleaning service uniform here. Don't tell me that you are..." Jimmy hung his sentence.

"Ne. I'm a cleaner in this office, well, something's wrong," he continued.

"Khun nanon , please don't joke," said Jimmy.

"I'm not in the mood to joke with you, keep this a secret from everyone in the office, especially my mom . This is only temporary , I will still be responsible for taking care of the kirdpan family's business. No need to panic,"

"How did you get in as a cleaning service here?" Ask Jimmy. He looks so curious.

"Mike is helping me, he's outside now. Oh , don't be too harsh with the subordinate employees. I accidentally saw you scolding a worker, "

Jimmy smelled a suspicious smell, he squinted his eyes at nanon.

"Why? Why are you looking at me like this?"

"Answer honestly, your come back to the company has something to do with the employe earlier, right?" he guessed.

"I just don't like the way you treat a subordinate worker, I'll just leave if you keep cornering me."

At the exit nanon stopped then turned and smiled

"Remember our secret, in case it gets leaked. I won't mind my family business anymore."

"Khab Khun nanon"