Black suit

Love was surprised when Ohm and milk walked into the boutique where he worked, because ohm didn't tell her that they were coming.

 "Nong" ohm called.  Love who was rearranging some wedding dresses smiled and walked over to them.

 "Why didn't you call earlier?  " asked love "isn't this Milk, your best friend,"

Milk smiled

 "Sawadee.  I think love has forgotten me," milk replied, "I'm looking for a dress for my wedding party," she continued.

 "Wow, congratulations.  Then let's just go there, there are many choices of fashionable dresses,"

 The three of them entered together towards the wedding dress gallery.  Ohm's eyes looking at black suit .

 "Why don't you just try it, " said milk.

 "No need, I don't deserve to wear a suit like this,"

 "Come on, think of it as a gift from me, please don't refuse it," milk held ohm's hand,  “Yeay, come in and give it a try, I can't wait to see you in this suit,”

 Ohm entered the fitting room, a few minutes later he came out, all eyes on him.ohm looks so handsome he looks perfect.  Just then mike  entered the boutique, he was stunned for a moment.  However, it all ended when a young woman nudged him.

 "Don't stand in the middle, move aside," snapped the young woman.

 "Nonnie  is very rude with me," he protested.

 "Nong!"  Milk shouted.  She didn't expect her sister-in-law to come with Mike, "phi why are you so rude to my nong" milk said while hitting mike's arm.

 "Why don't you fit the clothes, will he get married too?  " Mike asked, he walked over to ohm, his eyes watched every inch ohm. 

Mike's smile suddenly broke out, "Nonnie, please take my photo with him," he said.

 Everyone looked at mike  in disbelief.  Especially ohm.  

 "Don't be afraid, I just want to take pictures, there is no evil plan, promise our photos will not be spread, "he said.

 Milk secretly sent the photo  to nanon.

 To : nanon

 Don't they both look good together?

 He wrote under the picture he took.

 On the other hand, nanon looks angry, his mind is confused after seeing ohm and Mike.  Why is ohm wearing a suit?  Why is Mike there?  Questions arose in his heart, he didn't want them to unite, but he couldn't do anything.  Nanon hit the wall until his hand bled.

 The cell phone on his desk vibrated, a video call came from nonnie.

 "Yes, princess,  "

 "Wow?  Your face looks wrinkled,” 

 "It's ok."

 "Oh look, isn't he someone you met in front of the company that time, he's so handsome. Mike is very lucky because he wants to marry him next week, why don't you keep him?  " She explained.

 Nanon was silent, his gaze blank.  He was silent not knowing what to do.  Mike will marry ohm?  Is it all really going to happen?

 " Don't be like this, you also have to be happy," said nonnie before ending the call.

 Nanon was really frustrated.  He grabbed the key and left the room.

 ***

 "Thanks for the suit, milk," said ohm before the two had to part.

 "Why don't you come home with us?  "

 "I'll go eat first with nong , thank you na,"

 "Ok then bye-bye,"

 Ohm looked sadly at milk's car which disappeared in the dark night.  What he did, lightly agreed to Milk's offer to be their wedding bridesmaid.  How could he deal with nanon?  Coupled with Mike who spread the hoax news of his marriage with Mike. What exactly does Mike mean?

 "Phi," cried love.

 Ohm ran to love's place.

 "Everything will be fine,nong  doesn't like to see you sad like this," said love, stroking his beloved brother.

 Ohm just replied with a smile.