20

Who's The Dumb One Now?⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Who's The Dumb One Now?⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

2nd Person's Perspective.
A miraculous room. that's a word to describe the place you are currently in. something soft in your back, cuddling your ass in warmth, the lights were not too much bright, the smell of cologne permeated the room, lavender. and a full-sized mirror sat on the side. the place was almost comfortable, if only your head was not pounding. someone was banging hard inside, begging for you to wake the fuck up because a threat can be senses nearby.

you fluttered your eyes open, red on the edge of your lashes as you're met with a pair of wide curious greenish eyes staring back at you. you both blinked at each other, before you looked down. realizing that you were both tied up in a chair opposite to each other. 

he waved his tied hands on his back to you. you ignored him, prioritizing the pain in your head. you wonder where on earth are you and who this man is as you looked around the room, looking for something you don't really know.

"ah, she also smacked your head?" the man in front of you asked, twisting his neck to show you the blood dripping from his temple. you didn't respond. "rude." he said, gliding his feet to worm his chair closer to you.

what the fuck does he want?

"what's your name?" he asked, breathing heavily from the pull and push he did. you did not reply, finding him quite annoying. can't he see that you're trying to gather information around the place -wherever you are?