68

Red, black and ash

Red, black and ash. nothing but cinder of a distance part in the city district was left. the cause, watching from afar with neither any emotion other than hatred and her pale flame of patience boring out. face dried with tears and blood, hair a mess and her coat trashed and disheveled, stained with her and someone else's blood.

she watched her paradise fall with emptiness in her eyes.

Hanma watched in a small distance, leaning over their car with a face that's also unreadable, his eyes seemed to be frozen if observed carefully. focused on the girl whose chains were rapidly breaking, chipping the links as if it was not made with the strongest mineral there is on her world. it tears his heart apart.

He couldn't take it anymore. Hanma speeds to her side when her eyes widen as if she realized something. her devil . . . was set free. 

she broke down, laughing, shouting and panting as he caught her in his arms. 

"i got you." he said despite knowing she's not hearing him at all. he fell on his ass, (Y/N) in his arms, her emotions flowing out all at once. The dragon tattoos on his wrists collided together when he held her, almost acting as the last link of chain she has.  

"Delusions . . . delusions. nothing but unfair delusion!" she cried.

"They took away something precious from me again -" she paused like a statue, then snapped her head to meet his eyes. "Shuji!" she cried further, and at this point he was feeling pity for her. she grabbed his shirt advancing to his face with desperate eyes. "You won't leave me too, will you?" she pleads, and when he replied none she hiccupped like a child, snot and black tears staining her cheeks as the beads rolls down her mascara.