25

Who Is The Enemy?⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Who Is The Enemy?
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Who Is The Enemy?⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Narrator's Perspective.
Bittersweet scented candles fragrant (Y/N)'s room, still within their temporary new home. her head throbbing as she fumbled and rolled around her mattress, matched with the pain in her stomach and weird sensation behind her ears. Arisu kneeled beside her, carefully draping a moist towel on the executive's forehead and cool her body down by soaking her body every thirty minutes.

" 'risu . . . you should take care of yourself more, i can handle. you're pregnant, not me." (Y/N) groans, covering her eyes of her wrist and whimpering as another shot of pain travelled through her hot system. 

"it doesn't seem like you can handle to me. no need to worry, nee-san, i can still move." the girl smiled sweetly. 

"open the cooler, i feel like i've travelled back in hell. fuck!" she turned on her side, the towel sliding and Arisu sighed as she obeyed. Arisu grabbed the remote above the headboard and pressed a couple of buttons. the familiar sound of the machinery starting and the beep made (Y/N) feel a little bit at ease. at least she wont have to endure too much temperature anymore.

"Mmm. thank you, 'risu."

"it's nothing, 'nee-san."

and as if the body ache she's feeling right now, the sudden presence of Kakucho and Kokonoi made her blood boil even an egg would be overcooked. (Y/N) turned, not really wanting to have a presence of another human being inside the room. "fo' fucks sake -what is it now?!" she yelled, Arisu flinching at the volume.