BEN Drowned X Male!Reader (Request)

(Warning: Sexual content)

E/C- Eye Color

Y/N- Your Name

H/C- Hair Color

"That'll be $60 sir," The cashier said while tying her blonde hair in a ponytail. She leaned against the counter on her arms, poking out her cleavage, which was showing a lot I may add.

I coughed awkwardly and fished around in the pocket of my leather jacket, trying to find my wallet. Once I found it, I looked up to see she was staring me down with lust filled eyes.

She bit her lip and carefully slid a piece of paper across the counter. I looked at it strangely, but realized it was her number. I was going to decline but then got a wonderful idea. I smirk and open my wallet grabbing a 20 and a 10.

    "Ma'am, how about I pay you half the price for that game," I said in the best seductive voice I could manage, "and I give you my address for later on tonight... What do you say?" I finished and forcefully looked down to her, uh, massive boobs. I heard the woman giggle, and I took that as a yes.

Just like she did her number, I slowly slid the $30 across the counter until it was right in front of her. I tapped the money with my fingers and retracted my hand and put it in my pocket again.

She swiped it up quickly, rung up the 'Hyrule Warriors' game I was getting, and put it in a small bag. She handed me my receipt and winked.

Then she looked me directly in the eye and asked, "Now, what about your fair sha-"

"Ooh, sorry! I think its time for me to leave! Bye!" I said as I rushed to get my stuff in place. I swiftly opened the door and ran to my bike. I threw it off of the kickstand and started it up with the keys.

When I glanced over at the woman, she was now outside with an old looking guy who was behind her. Thank god I have my helmet on right now, because if that was the manager- I don't have time for this!

I quickly sped away from GameStop and got out of the parking lot. Once I was on the road again (Ha) I sighed in relief. That was close...

TIME SKIP

I busted my front door open and ran inside my home quickly, sprinting up the stairs and heading to my bedroom. I twisted the the doorknob and as soon as my door opened, I ran and tripped over something on my way in. The floor was inches away from my face when I felt two arms wrap around my body and a random flash of green hit my vision before I sealed my eyes shut.

Once I hit the floor, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be... But then, that's when I realized this wasn't the floor... Suddenly, there was a loud grunting noise underneath me, followed by a groan. My eyes flashed open and I quickly sat up, seeing a nearly crushed BEN Drowned.

"Jesus Christ, you're so fucking heavy...," He complained and sat up with me, his eyelids opening, glowing red irises then meeting with my (E/C) ones.

I tried stifling my laughter, but failed miserably when a chuckle began to slip through my lips, soon turning into a huge fit of laughing. BEN was glaring at me from the sidelines as I continued to literally die from my fit.

As soon as my laughter died down, BEN flopped back down on the floor, arms spread out to his side. He sighed and closed his eyes, breathing normally.

"Get off of me duuude," He whined, stretching his words a bit. That's when I realized I was still sitting on him. I grumbled a sorry and stood up, stepping to the side and offering my hand to the demonic Link-look-alike on the floor. He grabbed it and I pulled him up, only to drop him back on the floor when I remembered my game.