Masky X Reader ((Pt 1))

F/C- Favorite Color

H/C- Hair Color

Y/N- Your Name

       You tapped your fingers impatiently onto the counter, watching as the man ran about the kitchen in the next room. Sighing, you leaned your head against your hand, your eyes shifting over to the table you were planning on sitting at.

       Unfortunately, some couple had come into the shop and taken the spot. You groaned in annoyance, it being obvious to anyone that you were irritated.

       Still waiting for your order, you stood there for another 5 minutes- your bad anger issues getting to you.

       What the hell are they doing in there?! Does it really take this long to make a simple cheesecake?! Geez, they should have never hired these awful newcomers to join...

       "Ah! Ma'am, we have your order ready!" A panting voice rung out, signaling to your ears that they had finally finished your order. You sighed in relief, looking up to the guy.

       "Finally! Thank yo-"

       "Thanks sir~," A girly voice interrupted from behind you, as a hand reached out from beside you, taking up the cheesecake that was supposed to be your order.

       Your facial expression contorted into one of anger, your face hot and red, your eyes in the form of a heated glare. You slowly turned your head towards the direction the hand was, seeing a busty, blonde bitch who held your precious cake in her arms.

       Her blue eyes glanced over at you, a smirk tugging at her lips as she placed money on the counter. She then strode over to her table, where two other girls sat, the two girls almost identical to the first- only different hair colors- and two jock- looking guys who had their arms around the girls. They all wore evil smirks and mischievous sparks in their eyes.

       By now, your teeth were grinding against each other, your cheeks were as red as a tomato, and you mimicked their greedy, ugly smirks. Huffing, you looked over at the counter, seeing that the man was no longer there. You gripped your purse/wallet tightly and took careful steps away from the counter, trying desperately to keep calm.

       But then you heard it. The disgusting, mocking giggles of the evil teenagers behind you. You gave it everything you had to storm right out of the cafe and not turn around. You slammed the door behind you and looked through the glass of the window, seeing the teens looking at you. You sent them your best and most wonderful smile before it changed into one, huge insane grin- giving them a signal of warning. They looked back at you at first, with happy, victorious faces, until it was wiped away and replaced with horror.

       You then turned and walked away, getting away from the cafe as fast as humanly possible. All you wanted to do now was leave and calm yourself.

       Ugh... look what those guys have turned me into... I've always tried to control my anger but ever since I met them... It has just gotten worse... Oh well, I guess I'll have to deal with it. Ugh, I'm just really stressed today... I dont know how this day could get any worse...

Time Skip- brought to you by a twerking Felicah and BEN Drowned

((Oh and, if you even try to steal my OC's outfit in this part, I'll break your neck and feed your head to my cousins dog. You're lucky I'm even lettin you -.-))

3rd P.O.V

       You carefully brush through my (H/C) hair, watching in the mirror as the (F/C) brush combed through the flowing strands. You quickly pulled your hair up and reached for your hairbow, curling your fingers around it and stretching it out. You then tied your hair into a ponytail and looked in the mirror.