Masky X Reader ((Pt 2))

E/C- Eye Color

Y/N- Your Name

I stared at you with a blank expression the whole time, listening as you told the whole story. You told me that you'd been badly crushing over the douche proxy ever since you'd first came here to Slender Mansion.

You said that you felt some kind of connection towards him, but he'd always return your feelings with shitty ass remarks and harsh words. Honestly, I thought Mask- Oops, I mean Tim, honestly, I thought he was better than that. Heh, I know he likes her, but does he have to be... have to be... such a guy about the situation?

"I mean, it's like he doesn't even care for me. He knows how I feel about him, I can tell by the way he teases me about things... He'll always come to me, sometimes he'd push me up the wall and start trailing kisses down my neck randomly. But then he'd pull back just to see my reaction, like my feelings were trash, like they didn't matter," you told me, your hands gripping the plastic, red cup filled with beer angrily.

"Sometimes it makes me feel like I need to just... give up on him... But I can't. I can't. Fucking. Leave. It's like he pulls me back everytime he hurts me. It feels impossible for me to ever just... just get up and leave it all..." you sighed out in what sounded like exhaustion. You leaned your back against the wall and brought your cup up to your lips, tipping it upwards so that the liquid poured into your mouth, the taste cooling your tongue instantly as you took another swig before swallowing.

I looked at you with sorrow, knowing what you were feeling. I didn't have much experience in the field of being crumpled by the ones you love, but I did understand the pain you were going through.

Suddenly, a song came on and I smiled at you.

"Right from the start, you were a theif, you stole my heart- And I, your willing victim~" I sung and grabbed your arm, swaying side by side, almost drunkily.

You giggled and sang back,"I let you see the parts of me that wern't all that pretty, and with every touch, you fixed them~"

Then, singing in unison, we sung the chorus, "Just give me a reason, just a little bits enough. Just a second, we're not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again~!"

We both randomly broke down with laughter and smiled at each other, the mood changing from stressed to happy and cheerful in seconds. I placed my hand on your shoulder and sighed happily.

"Ya know, maybe things'll turn around for you Y/N... You just have to have faith in your future," I said reassuringly as I squeezed your shoulder. You lifted your mask, revealing your tear stained cheeks and happy smile. I spread my arms and wrapped them around you, squeezing tightly and giggling. You pulled back and silently wiped away the tears from your cheeks.

"Thanks for being here Lara, I appreciate it, I really do," you said, your eyes glinting with hope again.

I shrugged,"Eh, it's nothin, really. I just wanted to cheer you up!"

You ran a hand through your loose hair, which you pulled out of a ponytail much, much earlier before replying,"I'm gonna try and take your advice, thank-"

You stood frozen, looking off into the distance, a faint tint of red covering your cheeks as you continued to stare. Concerned, I waved my hand in front of your face, recieving no reaction. I then looked in the direction of where you stared off into space, seeing a jaw-droppingly handsome Tim standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

The long, dark brownish hair that usually hung to his shoulders was cut short, stopping just below his ears, which revealed two ear piercings on his left ear and four on his right. He wore a black, Green Day hoodie, normal, black jeans and tight, new J's. One hand was in his pocket while the other carried a cigarette. He pulled up his mask, only above his mouth and carefully set the stick in between his teeth, his hands reaching inside his hoodie and pulling out a lighter. He seemed to notice us staring after a while and smirked, starting to walk towards us.