Jeff the Killer X Reader

She was being held at gunpoint, the pistol aimed at her head, ready to blow- ready to shed blood. She was restrained, her feet and hands tied up skillfully and tightly by skin-ripping rope. Blood coated her body as well as bruises from the painful beatings this man had inflicted upon her. She had long ago gave up the idea of herself escaping this prison, of herself reaching safety. She sat there, her breathing slowed and her eyes filled to the brim with tears. This is it, she thought as she heard the gun cock beside her.

She looked up and glared at the man above her, seeing his sickening smirk. His sinister, sparkling blue orbs traveled over her barely covered body and he chuckled. He leaned in close, his long, raven- colored hair hanging over the pale skin of his face as he whispered darkly into her ear, "Go to Sleep..."

She squeezed her eyes shut, time going in slow motion as she heard the trigger being released. The pain was excruziatingly horrid. The bullet pierced the skin of her head and reached deep into her skull until it eventually blew right through her brain, the remains of her blown off head flying in chunks around her lifeless, headless corpse. The mans already smiling lips, widened into an even bigger smile as he blew the steam from the tip of his gun, his forever unblinking eyes searching over the body for any trace of life left. He scoffed.

"Ha, if Slender was right about this woman being 'proxy-material'," He growled in a low, gruff voice,"She wouldn't have died so easily. She would have survived that blow."

Sighing, the raven-haired killer knelt down to the womans body and rumaged through her pockets, finding a single piece of paper residing in her left pocket. Curious, he unfolded the paper and saw what was written there. He displayed no emotion as he read over the letter. None of it made sense, but he started to grow suspicious as he read the remaining paragraphs. Once he finished, he flipped the paper over, and, to his surprise, there was a final note written there.

'Read the first letter of every sentence'

The killer narrowed his eyes, well attempted to, and flipped the paper over again, the pieces coming together as he followed the directions from the slip of paper.

'Love-
On-
Out-
Kill-

Because-
Every-
Hide-
I-
No-
Dare-

You...'

Chuckling, he crumpled the paper and threw it behind him, his lips curling up into a sinister, bloody smile. He shot a glance behind him and what he saw didnt surprise him. A slightly whispy outline of the woman he had just murdered stood before him, her arms crossed over her chest and an evil glint in her now dark (E/C) eye as she shot daggers at this man. She looked far from amused as he stood up, twirling his pistol around on his finger as he smiled down at her. She let out an animalistic growl and clenched her fists at her side.

"Just what the hell is going on...?" The girl asked through her teeth as her toes curled in frustration. The killer only stood there staring over her body before lifting his hand in front of her face, indicating that he wanted her to shut up. She glared and scoffed, turning her focus away from him and to the brick wall beside her. They stayed like this for a while until the girl groaned in annoyance.

"If you wont tell me what happened to me, at least tell me your name," The girl asked, tapping her foot impatiently. The killer did not do so, he only grabbed hold of the girls wrist and began dragging her away. The girl began to struggle against his grip as he pulled her alongside himself. The killer, being much stronger and more expirienced than her, rolled his eyes and picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. She beat onto his back and refused to stop kicking as he ran from their recent location, which aggrivated him very much. Although this was annoying, he continued to his destination.

After some time, the (H/C) haired ghost gave up and slumped on the killers shoulder, letting out a silent groan as he entered a dark, eerie forest.

'What is going to happen to me...?' She thought as white tears glowed in her eyes and slipped down her cheeks. She grabbed a fistful of the killers white hoodie that was clean, all except for a couple of new blood stains from her death, and closed her eyes. The soft crunching of the forest floor under the killers combat boots slowly drove the ghost girl close to sleep. But before she could get a wink of sleep, the killer did something unexpected.

"Jeff," His voice came out in a slight growl, it being low and surprisingly sexy. The girls eyes snapped open and she looked at the back of the killers head in shock. He actually talked to me...

"Wha..." The girl whispered before she got cut off.

"That's my name, remember it sweet-cheeks, or I'll have to kill you all over again," He said sadistically and squeezed the girls thigh playfully. Creep... Silence followed afterwards and this angered the killer, or as the girl now knew him as, Jeff.

"Well now, aren't you the rude one? I introduced myself, now it's your turn sugar-tits," The girl cringed at the sound of his nickname but complied to his wishes.

○○○

"My name is (Y/N). Not 'sugar-tits', or any other creepy nickname, so get it right," The girl grumbled and grabbed another fistful of his hoodie in her hand as he walked. He chuckled lightly and rubbed circles on her bottom, where his hand rested to keep her from falling off of his shoulder. (Y/N) blushed and growled under her breath.

"Whatever you say, sugar-tits," He mocked and laughed, the girl only sighed and cried out in pain as she tried to move her head, only to find out her neck had a really bad crick in it.

Jeff, worried, set her down off of his shoulders and sat her on the ground. He then looked at her with a soft expression and knelt down beside her, his hand reaching up to (Y/N)'s neck and rubbing the spot on her neck. He then leaned his face down to her neck and, while still rubbing the hurt area, began planting soft kisses over her skin, sending chills down her spi-

Ha, she wished! Jeff only laughed and told her to man up, making her blood boil under her skin. (Y/N) groaned and gently rested her head on his back, the warmth radiating from his body making her sleepy once again. Even though she was tired, she refused to close her eyes and sleep, because she had no idea what Jeff could do to her while she was asleep.

But she was growing very tired by the second. Almost seemingly drunk, (Y/N) yawned and whispered,"So... Jeff... You do realize how sexy your... Yawn your voice is... right?"

Jeff, confused, slowly stopped walking and looked over his shoulder to (Y/N). He smirked, realizing she was half-asleep and vunerable.

"Oh really...? What else is sexy about me (Y/N)...?" He said huskily and grinned, biting his lip to stifle his laughter.

"Hmm... The... The way you smile, I could Yawn stare at it all day... It's so sexy... And your eyes... Your eyes are too... A-and I can tell you're pretty toned under these clothes... That's sexy..." Her voice trailed off at the end, but none-the-less, her statement made Jeff smile lovingly.

Well then... I guess this girl isn't as bad as I first thought... Yeah, she's a handful, but I think I can overlook that... Jeff thought and patted his hand on the ghost girls bottom. He chuckled again and kept walking through the forest, a mansion coming into view...

--------------

"Hey babe, what are ya doing?" A familiar, raspy voice said behind you, their arms wrapping around your waist and their head resting on your shoulder. You giggled and looked down, your fingers enterwining with their pale hand that resided on your swollen belly.

"Nothin much... Just writing about how we met..." You smiled and looked to your shoulder, seeing that oh-so-sexy smile that you loved so much. He rolled his eyes and set your phone down on the table, his face turning to kiss your lips softly. You kissed back, happiness welling in your viens.

You pulled back slowly and steadily,"Jeff... I love you..."

Jeff chuckled quietly and squeezed your hand,"I love you too (Y/N)...

I love you too..."