matthias

//dw lovelies i've come to feed your helnik minds//

Matthias cut loose of the ropes while Nina left to clean their (mainly hers, because Matthias hadn't eaten) dishes. He sat normally, but when Nina walked in the room, Matthias stood up. Nina gasped, stepping back, her back against the wall.

"Oh," Nina barely said, fear in her eyes. Matthias wrapped his hand around her neck, holding her. Well, holding her while choking her. Nina gripped onto Matthias' wrist.

"Matth—" He squeezed her neck harder, causing her to splutter out the rest of his name. She gasped for air. "St—op, don't wanna— do—"

"Oh, I've been wanting to do this for ages." Matthias growled, leaning in close to her face. "Fret not, little red bird, I won't kill you quite yet."

"Yet?" She croaked, her eyes fluttering shut, then opening again. Matthias smirked. 

"I will turn you in, I will earn my way back as a drüskelle. And then I will kill you." 

Nina went limp in his arms, and he picked her up bridal style. "Sleep well, Nina Zenik, for it will be the last time you sleep ever."

Little did Matthias know, Nina would wake a few hours later, and the two would be in quite the icy situation. 

//sorry it's short, I tried adding as much as I could without it being an awkward chapter end//