nina

"Zenik, it's not a good idea to go out right now, the wind is picking up, I'm afraid it might snow." Matthias huffed as Nina dragged him along with her to the markets.

"Yada, yada, yada, we're going." Nina rolled her eyes, turning onto the highway //yes i just decided that this is modern//.

A few minutes later, the snow started to come down, and hard.

"Saints, I hate it when you're right." Nina mumbled, "Shit, I made a wrong turn."

"The snow is gonna get worse, do you have your phone?"

"I left it."

"Of course you did, mine is back at my real home, but you kidnapped me."

"You're not a kid, I wouldn't call it kidnapping, maybe abduction."

"That's beside the point."

The car suddenly turned off, "How lovely."

"Well, we're dead.

"I'm sure there's shelter in the woods somewhere."

"I doubt it."

"Whatever, let's look anyway." 

When they got outside, their clothes got soaked in snow, chilling them to the core.

"Nope, back to the car." Nina decided, putting down the seats so they could sleep on them when they got inside and grabbed the blankets she stored in the backseat. "I'm going to get out of these clothes before I freeze, I suggest you do the same."

"And what are you changing into?"

"Nothing?"

"Oh, hell no."

"Well, I'm not getting hypothermia just to spare your virgin eyes, besides, I saw you eyeing me the other day."

"Whatever, but I'm not getting out of my clothes." Matthias insisted.

"Freeze then." Nina shrugged, taking her clothes off and lying down, wrapping herself in a blanket.

Eventually, he obliged and did the same, taking his clothes off and lying down next to Nina.

"Lying next to you is like lying next to a burly squid." Nina complained, moving so she was closer to him, her back to him.

"I hate you."

"Yeah, and I can really feel how much." Nina smirked into the darkness.