One.

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘
(𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊)
CHAPTER ONE-----▹

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘(𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊)CHAPTER ONE-----▹

A FILM BY: PETER PARKER
GUEST STARRING: TERESA 'TESS' PARKER

"New York.Queens. It's a rough borough, but hey it's home." Peter spoke sticking the camera right against the window, "You know it doesn't have to be that close to the window, you're going to scratch the lens up!" Tess spoke, "Who are you talking to?" Peter moved the camera towards the driver's seat where Happy was driving. 

"No one. Just making a little video of the trip." he stated, "You know you can't show it to anyone." Happy spoke, eyes flickering to the mirror, "That would defeat the purpose of a secret identity." Tess quipped, "Yeah, I know."

"Then why are you narrating in that voice?" Happy asked, "Uh, because it's," he started, "Fun." both Tess and Peter finished, "Fun." Happy moved his sunglasses to his face, "So uh, why do they call you happy?"

"It's clearly because he's just a ray of sunshine," Tess spoke in her most dramatic tone moving in front of the camera, Happy rolled the divider up. "How rude," Tess muttered.

---

"Come on. I'm not carrying your bags. Let's go." Happy directed, "Hey, should I go to the bathroom before?" Peter questioned as they approached the jet, "There's a bathroom on it." Tess rolled her eyes "Yeah Peter it's literally a private jet." she teased.

They stepped inside, "Woah, no pilot, that's awesome." he said and flipped the camera in Tess' direction, and she made a silly face.

Peter sat in the seat in front of Happy, whereas Tess sat in one just across the aisle, "Is that where you're going to sit?" Happy asked, "Yeah." Tess frowned, "Nooo, I'm lonely." the brunette whined, "This your first time on a private plane?" Happy asked, "My first time on any plane." "First time on any plane."

"You two do that a lot. It's creepy." Happy stated, "Do what?" they both asked simultaneously, "That!"

--

"Should it? Should it be making that noise?"Peter asked, "It's fine Peter." Tess stated confidently, "Right?" she asked Happy, but this time lacked all confidence. 

----

Peter and Tess hid behind the camera as they zoomed in on Happy sleeping. Peter flipped the camera back towards them and shushed the camera. The pair walked over to happy silently, and Peter moved the camera closer to his face, which he startled awake sending them both quickly retreating away.