Five.

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘
(𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊)
CHAPTER FOUR-----▹

Tess stayed pretty close to Peter's side as they watched the deal play out between the criminals, "Woah, this must be where the ATM robbers got their stuff," Tess rolled her eyes, "Wow

Tess stayed pretty close to Peter's side as they watched the deal play out between the criminals, "Woah, this must be where the ATM robbers got their stuff," Tess rolled her eyes, "Wow. You think?" 

"Don't be mean," he frowned

Of course, not helping Peter's case at all, his phone starts yodeling, Tess gasped, "idiota, perché non hai spento il Telefono?" (You idiot, why didn't you turn your phone off?)

"Turn it off!" she whacked him in the shoulder, "I'm trying!" The men selling the weapons pulled guns on their buyer, "Did you set us up?" Tess noticed Peter starting to move into action, "What are you doing?"

Peter landed on the ground, with what Tess would consider fairly good form, she had taught him everything that she had learned by studying videos of people (mostly Natasha Romanoff) fighting over the years.

"If you're gonna shoot at something, shoot at me!" Peter exclaimed, and Tess looked down at her cousin wondering what the hell he was thinking, "Fine." the guy stated turning his gun to face Peter, who immediately webbed it, snatching it out of the man's grip. 

And just as Peter sprinted forward, Tess used this time to also reveal herself, jumping down from the concrete bridge, she twisted the second man's arm backward, but he still managed to punch Peter with the electric weapon. Sending him directly into one of the bridge's support beams, and before she could move out of the way the same weapon hit her directly in the ribs, knocking the wind right out of her.

"What was that?" Peter asked, still slightly dazed, he shot a web onto the back of the truck which made him get pulled forward through the dirt. "Aspettare! Wait...for me." (wait) Tess called out, pushing herself off the dirt, but still bending forward at her hips trying to catch her breath. 

The Parkers were quite literally being dragged through the streets connecting different neighborhoods, "Door!" Tess called out, just as the door was blasted off the truck in an attempt of hitting them. 

"This guy has really bad aim," Tess noted, "Not really the time." Peter quipped, just before they got flung off to the side, "Great." the brunette girl sighed, "Guess we have to take a shortcut," Peter added.

They jumped over the gate, jogging by two guys playing ping pong, "Good game guys." Peter said, "Hey Buddy!" he greeted the dog, "I know you love animals, but we don't really have time for this," Tess noted. Peter webbed the ball tossing it away, "Go fetch!"  

"Did you just knock a tree house out of the tree?" Tess exclaimed dodging the fallen boards, "What? No."

"Oh yeah, go ahead and just break through everything in the way," Tess noted, "Didn't Mama teach you any manners?" Peter sighed, "Tess, we don't have time!" he exclaimed, "I know, I know."