Two.

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘
(𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊)
CHAPTER TWO-----▹

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘(𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊)CHAPTER TWO-----▹

TWO MONTHS LATER

"Are you bothering Happy again?" Tess questioned, as Peter typed away on his phone, "I don't know what you're talking about." Peter stated not even looking up, "Mhm." Tess hummed stealing his phone. She raised an eyebrow at him as she scrolled through the many, many messages. 

The pair walked side by side towards the school, and Peter stepped out in front of Flash's car centimeters away from being hit by it, "What's up penis parker?" he asked, and Tess moved to literally attack, when Peter grabbed her shoulders, "I'm going to punch him one of these days. I swear to God." she muttered, "Let it go, Tess," Peter calmly directed her shoulders towards the school's entryway. "He just makes my blood boil," she said her hands flailing around, "Yes, Tess, I get it I know." he spotted Gwen across the hall, "Gwen, talk your best friend down before she explodes," he said, pushing her off to the blonde lightly.

"Is this about Flash again?" Gwen asked, "Unfourtantly." she muttered, "Just tell him to stop, he'll listen." the blonde smiled leaning against her locker, as Tess turned the knob to unlock her locker. "Nope, he won't. He's still bitter that I turned him down." Tess stated and Gwen laughed, a bright smile lighting up her face. "So blondie, what's on the agenda for today?" Tess asked teasingly. "A little chaos per-usual." 

---

"Okay, so how do we calculate the linear acceleration between points A and B?" Tess sighed, twirling her pencil around, bored, "Flash." he lowered his hand, "It's the product of sine of the angle and gravity divided by the mass," he answered, "Nope." the teacher responded and Tess rolled her eyes, now raising her hand, "Peter." he jumped his head snapping up, "You still with us?" 

Tess raised an eyebrow at him from across the room, the pair no longer got to sit next to each other, as they were so competitive for getting the most amount of correct answers, that the teacher was convinced the rest of the class would never learn anything. "Uh, uh, uh, yeah, yeah, yeah." he lowered his computer, to get a better view of the board, he looked at it for a moment, "Mass cancels out. So it's just gravity times sine." he answered, and Tess sent him a thumbs up, "Right. See Flash, being the fastest isn't always the best if you're wrong."

After Class, Gwen and Tess walked side by side through the hallways to the lunchroom, they were fairly well known throughout the school, maybe not quite as popular as Liz and her 'Crew' but, known enough. 

"Did Liz get a new top?" Peter asked, looking at her in awe, Gwen rolled her eyes as she and Tess sat down, "No." Ned answered, "We've seen that before, but never with that skirt." he noted, "We should probably stop staring before it gets creepy." Peter spoke, eyes still unmoving. "Too late," MJ said, from a couple of seats away.