Chapter 2

Chapter 2

|A/N| thank you to the people that have voted and commenting on my first chapter. Honestly I havent ever been good at writing stories and stuff but I'm gonna try and make this a good story for everyone:) also I'm sorry for punctuation I never have been good at that either|

*Camila's P.O.V*

I woke up this morning with no text from Y/N, I hope the girls didn't upset her by mocking her dancing which I actually thought was good i don't get why the girls were being so rude. I swear to god if they're the reason she hasn't text me I will kill them all. Except Ally, she was the only one being nice to Y/N - suddenly i was interrupted by Dinah talking to me and taking my phone, why did she just do that? "DINAH GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE?" Giggling afterward "Awh nah you just got a text from Y/N "she said with a smirk on her face, as I turned red with embarrassment after I realised what I saved her as on my phone. "How'd you know it was Y/N? and what did she say?" I questioned "Well Mila one I think she's the only person you'd save as "Little Koala with a kissy face and a heart" she said which ended with her bursting out laughing. I scrunched my nose and furrowed my brows "I'll have you know that it was because the first time I ever layed eyes on her I gave her a koala hug. And it was special Dinah! When I touched her I felt something, something that I've never felt with anyone else that I've hugged like that!" I said with my face turning red from anger. Dinah then looked up from my phone shocked that it all came out of my mouth before she could say anything I snatched my phone from Dinah and walked to the back of the bus slamming the door in the process, I'm pretty sure Dinah just sat there shocked. I looked at my phone all the anger in my body suddenly turned to happiness when I seen 'Little Koala😘❤️' I unlocked and read the message

Little Koala😘❤️ - hey, good morning I'm sorry I never messaged earlier. I just woke up from the best night sleep ever!

I immediately start typing back to scare her

*Your P.O.V*

Camz💙 - I'm sorry who's this?

My heart sank as I started to type back with tears in my eyes and my emotions swirling around thinking she gave me the wrong number like I was a joke.

Camz💙 - I'm only joking! I know who you are, just thought I'd scare you Y/N, bet I got you good😏😂

Oh my god I'm going to kill her.

Me - You are certainly not the best at jokes, not funny at all. I could've cried😢

Camz💙 - oh my god I'm sorry it was only a joke I feel so bad can I make it up to you?

Me - nope✋

Camz💙 - Come on please there got to be a way?

Me - I'm only joking considering you like to joke around!😂

Camz💙 - You're not funny either! guess we got something in common!! Hey want to meet me and the girls for breakfast?

Oh my god she just asked me to breakfast if I go I might embarrass myself but if I don't go I'll be missing out on breakfast with fifth harmony

Me - yeah sure! I'll be there

After a good 20 minutes of talking to Camila you decided to get ready.

-

You pull up to a little 1950's inspired place, waiting for any signs of the girls. You waited there for around 5 minutes before getting a text from Camila saying she's there and when you look up you see Camila and the girls standing outside waiting for you while Camila kept looking in every direction for you, while the girls were just talking amongst themselves. You got out of your car and shut the door catching the attention of Camila as you locked your car, Camila came running over "Y/N" before pulling you into one of her famous koala hugs. You felt a rush of a feeling you never felt before, a feeling like you're home. "I missed you Y/N, even though I only seen you yesterday" she said giggling while pulling away from the hug. You instantly missed the feeling but brushed it off "I missed you too Camz" "Did you just call me Camz?" She looked at me while her cheeks grew a little red "Yeah im sorry do you want - " I was interrupted by her reassuring me it was okay "it's okay I like the way you say it" she said with a small toothless smile. "Anyways I'm hungry lets go inside, I see the girls already have" she said chuckling while rolling her eyes and grabbing your hand and pulling you with her.

-

Inside we sat down with the girls in the booth the order went Camila, You, Ally, Lauren, Dinah and Normani on the other end. You tried hiding behind the menu trying not to embarrass yourself by turning red also so that you didn't have to look anyone in the eyes and blurt something out. You started to shake your leg closest to Camila because you were started to get nervous. "How are you this morning Y/N" Ally asked looking at me. I slowly put the menu down showing my face to reveal all the girls just staring at me. Dinah coughed as if to say we're waiting on your answer "O-Oh yeah I'm good thank you, how are you?" I replied with smile. My leg still shaking, obviously caught Camila's attention. I felt something touch my hand under the table, I looked down to see Camila's fingers interlocking with mine. I looked up and she gave me a reassuring smile like she knew i was nervous and honestly that smile made me feel so much better. I feel so safe with her I've never felt this way before. I looked up to notice the waiter, my ex boyfriend. The one who I was with before I realised I was gay. He still hates me because in school people use to tease him for 'turning me gay' as they use to say. He hasn't noticed me because I looked down straight away hiding behind the menu. I whispered to myself "You've got to be kidding me right now?" I felt Camila squeeze my hand I looked at her and didn't realise everyone else had ordered and he was looking straight at me. "U-Uh I'll have the" I was quickly interrupted by "What the hell are you doing here?!" He was obviously angry "Getting breakfast with us" Normani quickly butted in.
He turned to her as if he was going to say something but noticed all the girls were looking at him with disgust for being so rude to me which kind of made me happy to see the girls kinda stick up for me like that. He returned his attention back at me before saying "I can't serve you, I can serve the others. But not you" not wanting to make a fuss I just shrugged it off and replying bluntly with "Whatever" the girls all looking confused as hell as why he wouldn't serve me. Camila squeezing my hand tightly and her turning red in face I could tell she was getting angry at him. Before Dinah could say anything about giving him a poly beat down "I guess you can leave now and get the girls their orders" he bolted away very quickly. The girls all turned and looked at you and i just looked down in embarrassment. "Why the fuck wouldn't he serve you?" Lauren quickly asked "Lauren language" Ally quickly said replying to Lauren. "U-Uh is it okay if I go get some air please?" The all furrowed their brows while Camila stood up to let me out, she frowned when I didn't look at her as I got up and walked out. "I wonder what all that was about" Dinah said to all the girls while following me with her eyes like all the girls.

|A/N I haven't proof read it I'm sorry for any mistakes|