Chapter 4

*Your P.O.V*

It's been a few days since that day at breakfast, me and Camila have text each other but haven't met up and seen each other. I missed her presence around me I miss that feeling, that feeling I never had before not with anything or anyone. I'm falling for her, I can feel myself falling. What if she doesn't catch me? What if she doesn't - a buzz from my phone quickly distracts me, as I pick up my phone I see a text from Camila.

Camz💙 - Good morning princess, me and the girls have a show later if you would like to come? 💞

Me- Of course I would!💗

Camz💙- Good I miss my little Koala!🐨💞

I was about to text back when I heard my bedroom door opening, the smell of alcohol could be spelt as soon as it opened. My dad must've been drinking again, I rolled my eyes when he shouted at me and his words all slurred as he waved the bottle of vodka he had in his hand around while trying to make me feel like nothing. Clutching onto my phone i somehow got the confidence to tell him to get out of my room which didn't really go that well, I felt pain going through my cheek to my eye as the heat rose to my face. My eyes filling with tears, "You deserve that you little bitch" with that the door slammed shut as I jumped and my head shooting to the door to see that he had gone. I finally let my barriers slide as tears rolled down my cheeks, I got up and walked to the mirror my fingers still touching the side of my face. That's going to be a shiner I thought to myself as I stared at my face through the mirror.

*Camila's P.O.V*

I'm so excited that Y/N is going to be at the show tonight. I guess I'm gonna have to dance extra hard tonight I thought to myself as a smirk appeared across my face. "And what are you smirking about?" Normani quizzed. "Yeah Mila what's that face for?" Dinah quickly joined in. "Oh nothing just thinking!" They giggled at me and said "Thinking about Y/N" in unison. Well they weren't wrong!

*few hours later*

We just finished our show I seen Y/N in the crowd, I only knew it was her because of those dance moves of hers. I don't know why but she was wearing sunglasses, inside. It was strange but oh well I get to spend time with her. Me and the girls are walking back to the bus Y/N is already there Rob told us. I started to run I quickly typed the bus door password and sprinted on the bus. I seen Y/N I immediately pounced on her engulfing her in a koala hug she winced when I attacked her with my hug but I blew it off just thinking that j scared her a little. "I missed you Y/N so much!" I said as I burrowed my face into her neck. "I missed you too Camz" a smile made its way onto my face. It quickly faded when she pulled away and went to hug the other girls. There was something different she was acting differently and she had those black out sunglasses on which covered like literally her whole face. Not really but covered a lot of it. I couldn't even look into those eyes that I adored so much. I grabbed Y/N hand as she spoke to Ally and Dinah, "That was rude" I heard Ally say to me as I pulled Y/N away from them and into the back room. "You two better not get too intimate back there or Ally will get the Holy Water" Dinah shouted I felt the heat rise to my face why does she have to be so embarrassing? I heard Y/N chuckle I sat her down on the couch and sat on her lap straddling her. I wrapped my arms around the back of her neck and I felt her arms wrap around my waist. I smiled as I looked at Y/N even with those glasses on she looks so beautiful!

*Your P.O.V*

I'm trying my best not to freak out. Camila is straddling me what the fuck how am I so lucky? I started at her. Even though she couldn't see that. I took in all those beautiful features i seen her brows furrow as she looked down. I placed my thumb under her chin and slowly picked her head up I heard her sigh I kissed her nose "What's wrong Camz?" "Oh nothing really" I tilt my head to the side a little "Why won't you tell me?" I asked curiously "Y/N..." "...Yes" i slowly answered. "Why do you have those glasses on? Like not that you can't wear them. It's just you wore them the whole concert and you haven't taken them off even when your with me" I looked away Camila sighed again "Hey guys were about to put a movie on do you want to join us?" Normani asked as she peeped through her fingers that covered her eyes. "Oh good I thought you two would be doing something far worse anyways do you want to?" I looked at Camila all her attention was on Mani. I frowned thinking about how I was suppose to tell her about my black eye. "Yeah I'll be there now." With that Camila got up and I followed. I missed her touch I wanted to hold her hand but I didn't want to seem clingy. We all sat down in front of the screen. Dinah put some scary movie on, Camila didn't sit by me. She sat on the couch with Dinah and I sat on the other couch with Lauren. Mani and Ally sat on the floor. I kept seeing Camila stare at me. I'm not good with scary films and Lauren could sense that so she put her arm around me so I put my head on her shoulder. I looked at Camila and softly smiled. She rolled her eyes and looked back at the screen. As the scary bits were on Lauren held the back of my head as I covered my eyes by burying my head into her neck after a few minutes I hear her whisper that it's all okay so I turn to look out with one eye just checking incase Lauren tricked me. She didn't, as I turned my head my glasses came off and Camila looked at me and her mouth fell into a O shape. I heard her gasp and the three girls turned their heads to me. They gasped in unison. Camila got up walking towards me, she knelt down infront of me and cupped my face "How the hell did that happen Y/N?" I felt a lump in throat I tried to swallow it and I just couldn't as Camila stared into my eyes. I tried to breathe but my breath just kept getting caught. What was I going to say? How am I suppose to tell her?

|A/N I just want to say thank you for 1k reads! that's amazing honestly thought this book would flop haha. First time writing a story think I might just keep at it. I was thinking of deleting it but idk. Again thank you to everyone who has read every chapter so far and has commented and voted!😊 also I'm sorry this chapter sucks!! And I haven't proof read it so sorry for any mistakes|