Chapter 8

*Your P.O.V*

As we sat here waiting for what felt like forever to find out who Camila is going on a date with, I'm just staring at the wall in front of me, I can't just get my head around it all. First off Camila is all over me and everything the next minutes she's mad when Lauren is on top of me, tickling me and within the space of her getting mad and talking to Ally she's absolutely over the moon. I'm so confused.

I get knocked out of my train of though by the words "Shawn" I blink a few times to get out of my daze, "What did you say? Sorry" I asked with no expression to me whatsoever, "Shawn, I'm going on date with Shawn this Friday night" Camila repeated with the little toothy grin that is so cute right now but the situation isn't. I can feel the heat rising to my face as I stand up my hand still linked with Lauren's but not for long I pull my hand away as I look Camila straight in the eyes and ball my fists, that toothy smile long gone. I hear Dinah get up ready to intervene incase anything goes down but there's no need I just shake my head and walk to the bunks.

I sigh as I get into my bunk, tears threatening to spill but I'm not going to let it happen, Not today. I'm feeling so many different emotions right now I just lay my head on my pillow and fall into a deep slumber.

*Camila's P.O.V*

As Y/N walks out of the room and into the bunks I can see the hurt in her eyes, she seemed so angry her face was bright red. I straight up thought she was going to hurt me like I hurt her. I didn't mean to hurt her I thought she liked Lauren more than me but maybe what I thought was going to happen was completely different than what has happened. I thought she'd get jealous not hurt, now I feel like such a bad person.

"Camila?" I heard but didn't really pay attention. "CAMILA" someone shouted in my ear, "Ow, what?" I replied while rubbing my ear "Are you okay?" Dinah asked while looking around at the other girls "yeah I'm good" I play it off in not good I'm the complete opposite to good. As I'm saying that Lauren gets up and heads towards the bunk area not saying a single word at all to me not even looking at me. I've played Y/N right into her arms. But I can't think about that, "I have a date this Friday night, Mani can you help me find an outfit ready?" There was a silence before Ally nudged Mani "Yeah no worries Cami"

| bit short and long over due sorry guys, but hope everyone had a good Christmas! and happy New Years to everyone|