Part Eight

TWs:
Notes: Written along side @mirabel_madrigal_

Mirabel had been walking for what felt like hours. She was looking at all the beautiful scenery. It was dark out now so she couldn't see where she was going very well.

It was a very rocky place. Her foot caught a rock and she tripped. She yelped as she fell. She felt her head hit something hard.

She laid there all night. Morning came and she slowly sat up. She rubbed her head in pain. It felt like there was a bit of dried blood on the side of her forehead.

She started to talk to herself, "wh-what happened?" She paused. "Where am I?" She paused again. "Who am I?" She asked, emphasizing the word "who."

Nothing around her felt familiar. The clothes she wore felt strange and otherworldly. It occurred to her that she didn't know who she was or where she was from or how she got there, wherever "there" was.

She felt terrified. She wanted to know how she got there. She didn't know what to do. She woke up in this strange place with no knowledge of who she is or how she got there.

She wanted to find where she was from. She wondered if she had a family. She stood up and looked around, taking in her surroundings.

Her head hurt and her world spun a little. She took a deep breath and carefully started walking in a random direction. She unknowingly was walking father away from her home and family.

She continued to walk in the same direction for hours. She was scared. She grew tired and hungry and very dizzy.

She felt like she was about to pass out any minute. She had to sit down for a while. She decided to just stay there for awhile. She wasn't sure what was going on, but she knew she was injured and needed to sit down.

She sat down and looked in the cute bag. There was some food in it and she noted the name on it, 'Mirabel'.

"Is that... me?" She asked herself out loud. "I can't remember..."

Her head thought. It spun a lot and she was hungry.

She looked in the bag for any food, hoping that maybe there was some in there. There was a little bit left. They were floury, round breads things that she couldn't remember the name of.

She took one out of the bag. It looked really tasty. She ate it quickly. It tasted really good, but she couldn't remember what they were called or anything else about them.

She ate the whole thing but decided to leave the others in the bag alone. After a minute, the pain in her head dulled down a little. It was still there, but it just lessened. She stood up again and started walking the way she came from, hoping to backtrack a little and remember something, anything, about who she is or where she is or why she is there or how she got there.

She walked for a while before getting back to the rocky area she woke up in. She continued to walk through the rocky area, being extra careful this time, and continued walking that same direction, hoping to find anything that could help her remember what happened.

She wondered if she had a family. She wondered why she woke up alone and in this odd place. If she did have a family, was her family looking for her? Why wasn't she with them? She had no idea, and it bothered her.

Did something happen to them? She hoped not. She didn't even remember her family, but it would be awful if something had happened to them.

Why couldn't she remember anything? It scared her. She just kept walking, making sure to be extra careful, just in case. She really hoped everything was okay.