Part 6

Y/n woke up the next morning, holding onto something.....or someone. You looked and saw you were holding onto the man's hand, he was sleeping on the floor next to you. You only remembered him holding you while you cried into his chest. You must have fallen asleep standing and he took you back inside.

You sat up, seeing Lyra sleeping on the couch. You let go of the man and stood up, stretching. The floor wasn't the most comfortable thing to fall asleep on. You walked over to the kitchen, looking for something to eat. You got some of the baby food for Lyra and some chips for you and the man.

You shook Lyra awake, her yawning and stretching her arms out. She sat up, looking up at you with a smile on her face.

Lyra: "Up"

You picked he up, taking her place on the couch, making sure to not step on the man. You opened up the baby food, getting a spoon full and feeding Lyra. She smiled, opening her mouth again for another spoon full. She ate the entire bottle, so you went to get her another one for the morning.

You sat her down, stood up and walked to the kitchen, grabbing another thing of food. She quickly finished the bottle and you threw it away. You turned on the TV, switching to the news station just to see what's been happening lately. A few monsters were killed and heros injured but nothing that interesting.

You hurd the man groan as he sat up, he saw you on the couch, holding Lyra. He smiled and got up, petting Lyra the head. She leaped onto him, wrapping her arms around his neck. She lifted her head up, looking at him in the eyes. He held her like a toddler, with one arm holding her body close to his chest. She then pointed her finger at him....

Lyra: "Daddy"

And then pointed to me

Lyra: "Mommy"

(Y/n's Pov)

I widened my eyes, blush starting to appear on my face. I shook my head before standing up.

Y/n: "N-no no no, we're just watching you until we find your actual parents...hehe"

I looked at Lyra and from the corner of my eye I saw the man's face also turned red. He handed me Lyra and walked to the door.

?: "I'm.....I'm going to be leaving know, but ull be back later. This is the only place were I am safe"

He quickly shut the door and I sat back down, my face still very red.

Y/n: "Why would you say that"

There was silence....

Y/n: "Of course you can't talk, your a baby"
Lyra: "No, I can ny species just doesn't like yo"
Y/n: "What"
Lyra: "I may be a baby, but I'm already very smart and can talk in your language"

I looked at her in stunned silence, she had seem to have gotten bigger and heavier since yesterday. She laid back down and fell asleep on a pillow, so you decided that it would be a good idea to do laundry. You walked to the hamper and started to pull all you clothes in a store bag. You grabbed the black croptop that the guy didn't wear and just put it on and you put your shirt in the bag. You grabbed your mini backpack and your hat.

You head out the door, to your bike to head to the dry cleaners. It wasn't to far from where you were, you put on a hat to protect your eyes from the sun. It took a while to get there but you made it and headed inside.