Part 10 (end + smutt)

(Narrator's Pov)

Y/n soon got back home with all the ingredients, rushing to the kitchen to start making dinner.

Garou: "Well, hello to you too"
Y/n: "Sorry, I just wanna get this food done, it might take a while"
Garou: "Need any help"
Y/n: "Yes please"

You both started to make dinner for almost an hour until you had 2 bowls of Spanner crab rice with edamame and tobiko. You both carried your bowls to the coffee table, putting a movie into the DVD player and starting to dig into dinner. You noticed that Garou would make multiple glances in your direction, you slightly blushing everything you caught him looking.

(Later)

The movie ended, you taking the empty bowl into the kitchen to soak in the sink.

Y/n: "I have one more surprise for us"

You pulled out a bottle of red wine from an unopened bag and grabbed 2 wine glasses. Garou looked in surprise, but then smiled. You walked back over to the table, changing the TV to "Murder Mystery" it was one of your fav channel to watch when sleeping. Garou took one of the glasses and held it to you, you poring some old the red alcohol into the fancy glass. You poured yourself a glass, setting the bottle down, you both clinking the glasses together as a new episode was about to start.

(Later)

You were on your 3rd glass when Garou was on his 6th, he was less tense and more smiles and laughs. You were happy that he was more let loose then usual. He was also kinda touchy, he would constantly grab your wrist and shake it and he got closer to you. You soon decided to take his glass away, him smiling when you walked away.

You came back and saw Garou standing up, looking at you with a smug smile. You walked toward him, standing a few inches away when he cupped you face with his hand.

Garou: "Remember last night"

You blushed at the thought of what happened.

Y/n: "Ye...yes"

Garou pulled his face closer to yours, you both blushing.

Garou: "I wanna push that momentum further"

He suddenly pulled you closer, into a deep and passionate kiss. He pressed your bodies together, holding your hips close to his body. You wrapped your arms around his neck, melting into the kiss. He picked you up by your hips, you wrapping your legs around his waist. He stepped backwards, landing on the couch, pulling your waist down on his pelvis.

You both pulled away from the kiss, catching your breath and looking into his eyes. He had a smirk on his face and hunger in his eyes. He cupped your ass with his forearm, pulling you upward, your breasts pushing around his face, you blushing hard. He used his other hand, grabbing your shirt and ripping it apart, exposing your breasts.

You blushed hard, not expecting this to be happening, looking at him with a shocked face. You hurd rustling under you and you pulled your self up, making your breasts press against Garous face more. You blushed, him moving his arm up to your waist to hold you closer to him. You felt him grab you ass, ripping apart your pants, exposing everything.

You looked at Garou, him nodding toward you as if he was saying "You ready". You breathed in, nodding back at him. He put both hands on your hips, pulling you done quickly, you arcing your back when feeling his cock enter you. You pulled yourself forward, laying her head on his shoulder as he moved her body up and down. Pleasuring both of them, feeling your body become more ready.

You felt Garou move one of his hands to massage your breast, you covering your mouth to keep quiet. He started to kiss and nip at your neck, he was looking for your weak spot. He knew he found it when he hurd you gasped when he kissed your inner neck. He started to suck on the spot, leaving a hickey were his mouth was. You felt him speed up, you knowing he was about to cum inside of you but you didn't care.

You yourself moved quickly and soon felt the warm liquid release inside of you. You both moaned at that moment. You laying you head on his shoulder, him lifting you off his cock, pulling his pants back up and setting you back down on his lap. You felt the liquid pouring out of you, but you didn't care, you just wanted to relax. Garou grabbed the blanket next to yall, covering the both of you up and holding you close.

He kissed turned his head, kissing the side of yours, making sure you knew that he loved you dearly. He wrapped his arms around you and you both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~Author's end note~~~~~~~~~

Hellooo, I hope you all enjoyed this story it took me awhile to get done. I might make a sequel, just about Garou and Y/n going through everyday life and maybe spicing it up for yall 😏. Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful day/afternoon/night, love you all 💜💜.