Chapter 1

Where it all started
How can I say this without getting emotional, I'll just call it The Incident for right now? It all started when my dad introduced me to a guy, let's call him Lemon for now. I chose that name because he was sometimes sweet like lemonade but he was also sometimes also bitter. The first time my dad introduced me was when it was my 15th birthday, Lemon was about two years older than me and we connected. Let's just say that things got out of hand quickly. The first few days he felt like a dream to be with, but as the days passed by he just felt different to be around. He kept doing this thing where he would try to touch my thigh, it was always so weird, and when I told him to stop he would get so mad at me like he was the one invading my bubble. I would always try to make it up to him just so he wouldn't make a bigger problem about it. One day when this happened he said the only way I could make it up to him was to be his boyfriend, I really didn't want that because I felt we were better as just friends, but I also knew that if I said no he would stay mad at me. So we started to date and boy was that a mistake. The first week of dating was fine I guess but as the weeks passed he started to get more obsessive towards me. He didn't like me talking to any boys, not even my brother it got to the point where he didn't like me talking with anyone I was honestly shocked at how he was acting and almost broke up with him but I decided not to because he already had known all of my secrets so I couldn't just break up with him. So I came up with a plan to make our relationship end.