Chapter 2

The Plan
The plan was really simple, it just seemed hard to do to me because we were close and I didn't want to ruin our entire relationship, but it had to be done. I couldn't take it anymore. He was too much to... to... Psycho! I needed to stop worrying about him though it was going to be my sister's birthday soon. I want to get her the best gift ever. Not just money or makeup but something extraordinary. Something that will make her cry out and cheerful at the same time, but I couldn't give her anything because of the lemon. Lemon wanted to have some "quality time" with me and me being me I said yes, I didn't want to go where ever he was taking me but if I had said no he would have been so furious at me and I couldn't risk that right now since it would interfere with the plan so I went with him. That was the biggest mistake of my life. When we arrived at the place he was taking me I was so surprised because it was so pretty especially because the sun was starting to set. How can I describe it? Just imagine a beautiful elegant beach, and the sand was as white as a whiteboard, the water was as blue as the sky and there were crystals everywhere. We had a good time too, he bought me ice cream and pizza and we just had a wonderful time in general. He even bought me a fantastic pair of shoes. It was so great and I wished that it would never end but it did. It was dark but he had a flashlight and the stars were shining bright and the waves of the ocean were crashing on the shore, the crashing of the waves was so loud but so beautifully satisfying I was honestly so happy that we had gone to the beach that day but something happened that I will never forget because that was the day he had gone on one knee and proposed.