Chapter 4

Sorry...
When he didn't take the turn I freaked out so much that my face turned pale in a second. I couldn't move. I was so still and he kept going faster and faster. I thought I was getting kidnapped and could never go back to my family. Why did my dad even introduce us to each other, couldn't he just mind his own business. I looked at Lemon and said a very quiet "sorry..." I was on the verge of tears as I had said that, he looked at me for a split second and said "you will be." You should've seen my face. It was a scared, teary mess and the more I thought about what he said the more I got terrified. Before I knew it we were close to his house and the more I recognized the street lights the more I cried. At some point I started to shake badly I think Lemon noticed because I then heard him let out a long sigh. He pretended to say "Look I don't mean to scare you but this is your punishment for running away" I looked at him horrified and I started to apologize over and over again until he glared at me and said, "SHUT UP!" And that's what I did until we got to his house. I had been to his house a few times but he mostly liked going to my house. I noticed that the car had stopped so I had tried to run out of the car but he grabbed me before I could. I knew I had made a huge mistake so I looked at him and said "I just couldn't wait to go into your house, that's why I tried to run!.. sorry" He looked at me and said "Don't ever do that again" I nodded and he dragged me inside his house like a crazy person. It hurt but I didn't say anything, I didn't want him to get even angrier at me. When we got into his house he grabbed a chain, a big thick chain, and a key. I looked at them both back and forth over and over again. I was beyond confused on why he had those two objects. I soon found out though...