The Gaia Transcendent Republic Faction Information

What's up, everybody? This has been requested by one of my readers who had read my 'My Hero Academia: Rise of Forethinker - Protector of Humanity' of my own plan and this includes his idea for a Gate FanFic where a rouge AI is invading Falmart (which I'm not going to do because not only is it overdone and cliche but I already have this story) and a Kuroinu story where Eostia are being invaded by plant aliens with a hive mind and biological technology at their core.

Sorry about this, my reader but I already have made a biological engineering faction in my Players in YGGDRASIL: Monster Girls Encyclopedia/Overlord (2012) especially when I have already put videos of Scorn, gained images from HR Giger and taking elements from Warhammer 40k Tyranid although, I might want to do a Warhammer 40k/Kuroinu crossover although, contrary to what you think, the Tyranids are not the bad guys in the story.

You know me as wanting to make any story seemingly unique and original and I have been brainstorming on the idea of the Tyranids taking the center stage by it's almost overpowering powers and abilities like their adaptability and hive mind intelligence.

And of course, giving a certain Elf Goddess a chance to be far more than a dimwitted eye candy.

Getting past that, thought, this was made in an attempt on having inspiration from that Mass Effect FanFic, 'Transcendent Humanity' by 'Solaris242' where the world of Mass Effect meets humanity at their transcendent state through having their minds uploaded in robotic cloned bodies, having Dyson Spheres and all that jazz.

All the while, taking inspiration from every Sci-fi Space Opera such as Star Wars, Star Trek and Warhammer 40k's Tau Empire where humanity are having an alliance with dozens of aliens.

And enemies as well because not all are good apples, for example.

I actually wanted to try a story where it is a futuristic Human Terran Federation that fought beyond the Gate with alien allies except that, once again, that is far from original and cliche so instead, I go with humanity at their transcendent state rather than at their still mortal and fleshy state with only their futuristic technology being their utmost prominent features.

So, once again, this is a Gate FanFic and is one where the Earth of the 2000s shall meet like the JSDF, a certain lieutenant being a weeb and Sadera being really stupid, backward thinking, arrogantly dumb and pathetic and all that jazz.

Now then, let's get right in to the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought There. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

PS: If you have any better ideas rather than a Gate Fic, let me know.

_____________________________________________

Name: The Gaia Transcendent Republic