The Transcendent Armies of War Faction Information:

This is where I explained the Transcendent Humanity's whole army.

And with that, let's go.

Disclaimer: I do not one Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought There. They belong to their respective owners.

PS: By the way, I am sickened for anyone in Archive of Our Own with their Gate Lemons FanFic where someone would had the audacity to give special treatment to Zorzal and give Shino away as a sex slave. Like, what is this? The medieval times? If this were canon, it would be a very disgusting act for the people to react to.

I mean, I get that it is for fan service but any kind of fetish is absolutely dashed when Zorzal is in the picture.

_____________________________________________

Faction Information:
The Transcendent Humanity has become one of the powerful races in the Galaxy by being an immortal, hive-mind collective consciousness of billions of humanity that death is more or less a rare occurrence to the point of a mythology to them and of course, their military is also the most powerful.

One of the most advance military in the galaxy with their genius level intellect and cunning alongside weaponry that can melt through anything on a subatomic level and every soldier and war machine being highly intelligent, powerful, durable and too many to count, the Transcendent Armies of War makes the threat they pose to be a matter-of-fact and none will ever try to make an enemy out of them unless, of course, said enemy is equal to them in the power they possess.

The members of the Transcendent Armies of War include:

Hercules, the Transcendent Hero of Humanity:

One of the mightiest of the Transcendent Humanity and the strongest, most heroic and finally, the most noble, Hercules is a righteous, pure of heart and overly dramatic of the Transcendent Humanity who's very behaviour and power wouldn't look out ...

One of the mightiest of the Transcendent Humanity and the strongest, most heroic and finally, the most noble, Hercules is a righteous, pure of heart and overly dramatic of the Transcendent Humanity who's very behaviour and power wouldn't look out of place from what can be described as any Kamen Rider or Power Ranger archetype with his defining behaviour being to make poses and make a lot of dramatic yelling and catchphrases.

Despite his rather silly attitude, Hercules is still one of the most powerful warriors of the Transcendent Humanity, only being surpassed by Zeus and he has the overwhelming power to boot.

This comes from his versatile array of powers and abilities at his back and call, with all utility that he can equip himself with give him a varied range of builds that he needs to grant him a confusing set to disorient his enemies and keeping them from already adapting to just one of his abilities when he has a lot.