The Enemies of the GTR Faction Information:

And now, here we have the main enemies of our protagonist and the main antagonist of this story as while the Transcendent Humanity are all massively OP with everything they have, their purposefully overpowered status is reasonable when dealing with who their enemies and as for a certain reader who wants me to create a Kuroinu FanFic where Eostia were being invaded by plant aliens with a hive-mind, bio-technology and a very all consuming ambition for conquest, here it is.

With that out of the way, let's get right in to this chapter.

Disclaimer: I do not own Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought There. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________

Faction Information:
While the Transcendent Humanity have made many allies with the aliens they have met, not all would want to be allied with the Transcendent Humanity and the feeling is mutual by how much of a threat they are.

In the Galaxy, both the Transcendent Humanity and their allies will meet dozens upon dozens of threats in the travel and exploration across the cosmos and are all absolutely brutal, ruthless, destructive and rarely as it ever, evil alien beings who would want to destroy, to conquer or whatever the case it is to try to go to war with the Transcendent Humanity.

While the Transcendent Humanity had been successful at defeating, devolving or committing genocide upon the self-destructive race with ease, most are more than capable of taking even the Transcendent Humanity at their level and sometimes, in the Transcendent Humanity's long time of their eternal unity and being the most powerful and advance civilization in the galaxy oceanic cosmos, they will meet races that are far too powerful for even the likes of them.

The enemies of the Transcendent Humanity and of course, the enemies to all of the galaxy itself include:

The Scorned:

A race of plant-based humanoid lifeforms of a hive-mind, bio-engineering empire, the Scorned, which is more or less an approximate translation of their names, The Skor'not, the Scorned are both similar to the Transcendent Humanity down to the minu...

A race of plant-based humanoid lifeforms of a hive-mind, bio-engineering empire, the Scorned, which is more or less an approximate translation of their names, The Skor'not, the Scorned are both similar to the Transcendent Humanity down to the minute level by being former mortal beings that were turned into a hive-mind immortal race and in their own galaxy, are the technologically advanced alien race right after their meeting with humanity.

Aside from the numerous difference such as the Transcendent Humanity being a digital lifeform inhabiting an artificial robotic body while the Scorned are a plant based lifeform who used bio-technology, their reasons for their travel to the cosmos cannot be anymore different.