Chapter 2 - Hope is Here Achilles

[Technoblade has joined the game.]

Everyone was shocked, to say the least, when they saw this message appear in their communicators. Tommy quickly whispered the coordinates when he saw the message. 'Shit! Wrong person! Wrong person!' He sent them to Niki! 'Hey please ignore those. Those are just coordinates for a really cool tree I found' He knew she wouldn't believe him but hoped on the off chance that she would. He then sent the coordinates to Technoblade. The man himself, the one and only, The Blade. The ultimate weapon, if Tommy can get him on their side, they are going to get their country back for sure. A minute later he hears footsteps in the grass behind him, 'Noooooo! She wasn't supposed to come here!' "Why are you here? I told you to ignore that," Tommy asked Niki.

She looked him in the eye and said, "I'd like to help. Schlatt has been raising taxes, he's trying to break down everything that made L'manberg, L'manberg. Fundy and I both want out but they aren't letting people leave." This filled Tommy with rage but he said quietly, "I'll talk to Wilbur. But for now go back, take note of things that are happening and mention this to no one. I'm meeting someone here so don't stick around and don't follow me." She nodded and disappeared into the forest around them, her pink hair disappearing with her, off in the direction of his old country. And then he heard him, The Blade, "So you showed up." "I said I would," the man with the skull mask said. "Walk with me 'Mr. Blade'." He laughed but followed as Tommy explained the situation.

"So you're overthrowing the government? I've never been more proud, Icarus!" Technoblade said ruffling his hair. "Come on man, quit it with the nickname! I don't even understand it!" Tommy said, fixing his hair. Wilbur just laughed, "So you never listened to his hour long rants and hyperfixation dumps of Greek Mythology?" Tommy shook his head. "Don't worry Wilbur, he'll understand eventually. He was too young for him to remember, if he was even paying attention to begin with," he laughed again. He had finally taken off his 'Warrior's Mask,' as he liked to call it, showing his red eyes and his more piglin features. "But anyways, no. We aren't destroying the government or L'manberg. Just getting rid of its current president," Tommy explained, he didn't want L'manberg gone, he just wanted it back. He wanted Tubbo back. 

"Sounds like taking down the government to me," Technoblade said, shrugging. "No! We aren't getting rid of L'manberg! I just want it back, I just want Tubbo back," Tommy stood up as he shouted. Wilbur stood up now putting his hands out defensively, "Calm down. We get it, you don't want L'manberg gone. But I still say we destroy it and rebuild it like it was meant to be." Technoblade looked irritated at both of them, "Listen, I'll help you destroy it, or take down Schlatt so you put it. But I refuse to build another government. They just don't work, that's why I like anarchy. Maybe you guys should try it." "Oh right, I ran into Niki earlier," with this, Wilbur perked up. "What'd she say?" "Calm down fish boy. She said that L'manberg has gone to shit and that her and Fundy want out. They want to join us." Technoblade threw up his hands in defeat, "Like I said! Governments don't work!" "No it's just Schlatt's that doesn't work." "Whatever, I think we should let them in. What about you, Lover Boy?" "One, don't call me that. Two, I agree we need all the help we can get."

"Oh right and speaking of L'manberg and Schlatt. I heard news that he's doing some festival or something. And that everyone is invited," he paused, "including us." "Do you think it's a trap?" "Of course it is Icarus. But we might be able to use it to our advantage. You said something about that Tubbo kid being your best friend, the president's right hand?" Tommy looked away, "I'm not sure if I'd call him that. But he was." Technoblade smiled at this, "Test him out, see if we can get someone from the inside of the cabinet. Figure out what Schlatt is planning. You catch my drift." Wilbur laughed and stood up, "YES! This is exactly what we needed! We will finally win L'manberg back!" They agreed to adjourn the meeting. Technoblade went off to do whatever it is he was doing, probably farming potatoes and making a house. Wilbur was off to plan. And Tommy went straight to messaging the others, including Tubbo.