Chapter 3 - The Trojan Horse

A Surprise Guest

It was a few weeks after Technoblade joined the server that Tubbo agreed to meet Pogtopia. Niki and Fundy had officially moved into the ravine they had officially marked as Pogtopia. Hey, if the whole getting L'manberg thing didn't work out, they always had this to go back to. It was already looking like a home. There was mention of another person joining the server, and hopefully Pogtopia, Philza. But he was due to join on the 16th of November, so not for any time nearby. They were all in their meeting spot when Tubbo whispered to Tommy that he was there. What Tommy and Wilbur were not expecting was to see Schlatt's Vice President, Quackity there with him.

"What the hell are you doing here, Mr. Vice President?" Wilbur's words were laced with poison as he pulled a sword out on both of them, looking at Tubbo accusingly. Tubbo held his hands up in surrender and so did Quackity as he said, "Woah, Mr. Soot. Put the sword down. We can be peaceful right? I want to help." "And why should we believe that, did you literally run against them?" Technoblade said, pulling out his own sword the 'Orphan Obliterator' and pointing it at the two. Quackity laughed nervously, "Just let us inside and we'll explain." "Fine but you're getting searched for bugs and trackers. Tommy, you get Tubbo. I'll check Mr. VP." Wilbur said, putting down his weapon and motioning for Technoblade to do the same. When Quackity explained why he wanted to help everyone started talking over each other. Some planning, some saying that they didn't believe it, and Fundy trying to suggest they just establish Pogtopia as their new home country.

Technoblade banged on the table, getting everyone's attention and said, "Listen if we're to proceed with these two as spies we're gonna need codenames. I know Fundy doesn't want to be involved so you won't get one. You can help sort this place out some more." Everyone nodded and continued to watch. "Okay so I'll be Theseus, Tommy will be Icarus. Wilbur? Achilles. Niki? Nemesis. Quackity? Trojan Horse. Tubbo? Apollo. Schlatt? King Laomedon. Dream? Kronos. Any questions other than why I chose those names?" "Yeah, who are those people, and why was I the horse?" Quackity asked, slightly offended. "The Trojan Horse was a war strategy. Back in Ancient Greece there was a war with two countries, one of them being Troy, the other being the Greeks. The Greeks wanted into Troy for their princess, but Troy had walls. So they built a giant wooden horse. It was so big the soldiers could fit inside. Late that night they put the horse in front of the walls and the next day Troy assumed it was a gift from the gods to them. They brought the horse inside their walls. Later that night the Greeks broke out of the horse and rampaged the city, taking it over and getting what they came for. You get the reference now?" Quackity nodded, "Good. Anyone else?"

Everyone else shook their heads. "Okay good, for the rest of the meeting everyone use those names for each other, so that no accidental slips happen." He sat down and Wilbur now stood, "Okay thank you brother. Now for the plan. I need Apollo and the Trojan Horse to pretend that everything is normal when you go back. But I also want notes and messages sent on updates on this festival that King Laomedon's planning. We all know it's a trap for Tom- Icarus and I, and possibly Theseus," it was weird for Wilbur to use these fake names, but he knew it was necessary. "So we will need any and all info on it. If he mentions a trap or any execution, tell us immediately so we can deal with it." Tommy added, "Also don't mention any of this to Kronos. I'm pretty sure he either rigged the election or will have something to do with the trap, or execution." Wilbur pointed at Tommy, "That. Exactly what Icarus said. But extend that to everyone in L'manberg."

And with that the meeting was adjourned. Technoblade pulled Wilbur to the side, "I need you to be careful." "I will be, don't worry," Wilbur tried to leave but Technoblade's grip tightened, "No. I'm being serious here, you are on one life and I know this. You are Achilles and L'manberg is your heel. You need to be on guard." Wilbur didn't really remember that story but went with it, "Alright I'll try to protect my," he paused, "heel." Technoblade knew he didn't understand but nodded. He knew how this would end, but hoped that he wouldn't understand. "Oh yeah and Paris will be joining the server around the 16th."
"Who?"

"Dad."