Chapter 5 - A Needed Argument, and The Pit??

As Technoblade realized what he'd done he ran off. He knew they would try to do the same to him. He had killed The Minotaur, and now the town would exile him. They had decided over their communicators that they would meet back at Pogtopia. "What was that?" Tommy said, shoving Technoblade at the wall, "What the hell was that, Theseus?" "Listen, I was in a high pressure situation, I don't do well under peer pressure." Technoblade raised his hands defensively, "Just calm down Icarus, we can figure this out once Apollo gets here." "No, you are going to fight me." Tommy said, he had pulled his sword out and it was now pointed at Technoblade. "FIGHT ME THESEUS!" "Icarus, don't fight." Tubbo said tiredly, you could tell he had just respawned, he looked out of it. Your first life was always the roughest to lose. Tommy gave an exasperated sigh, "But he literally- you don't mean that, look at you. You're clearly out of it. All the more reason to do this." Wilbur had to step in, he pushed the sword down and said, "Calm down, and let him speak." "Exactly, don't jump out the window yet Icarus. The wings aren't finished," Technoblade said, stepping to the side to get away from the blade-wielding child in front of him. Tommy looked confused, but gave a huff and put the sword back into his inventory. "Listen, I was pressured into it. He would have had me killed if I didn't. You and I both know it." "YOU LITERALLY COULD HAVE BLAMED IT ON YOUR NICKNAME! HE LITERALLY CALLED YOU THE BLOOD GOD!" Tommy shouted, he didn't understand why Tubbo wasn't angry. Or why Technoblade was being so calm. "And why did he say you two had history or that you owed him a "favour," what was that all about?" Wilbur perked up at this "Yeah, that was interesting to me too. Why did he say that?" Everyone agreed and then looked to the man who had now begun to look for a way out of this. "Listen guys, what I did before this server is none of your concern. All you need to know is that he did something for me in the past which turned into a series of favours. I'm not getting into any more detail." Wilbur waved him off, "That's all we're gonna get out of him. I know my brother that well, at least." Technoblade nodded his thanks.

"Well I still want to fight him," Tommy said stubbornly. "Icarus, I said it was fine. I forgive him, and doesn't my opinion matter most in this? I mean I was the one executed. Also he killed The Minotaur too. Now he only has one life left for us to deal with, doesn't that redeem him enough?" Tubbo said. Tommy grumbled, "Fine, whatever." "Listen kid, I admire the urge to fight, but save it for the fall. It's coming soon and you'll need all the fight you have to survive," Technoblade said, "But if you really want to fight." "Theseus, no-" Wilbur started. "Hear me out, the kid is rightfully upset. I did execute his best friend in front of him," he explained, clearing his inventory in a chest next to him. "Hey! I'm not a kid! I'm a big man! Big Man Tommyinit!" Technoblade stopped him, "Yeah well right now, you're Icarus. The little boy that didn't listen to his warnings. Now do you want to fight or not?" Tommy glared and shook his head, "Not anymore, ass-" "Tommy!" Niki scolded him. "Don't be mean to your brother!" Tommy looked even more irritated but just stalked off, grabbing Tubbo and dragging him along.

"They want to blow up, L'manberg." "What?!"

"Now that that's over with," Wilbur said after Tommy left the ravine. "We need to figure out our next move to deal with Schlatt, and Kronos. I do think he'll give us L'manberg a second time." Technoblade and Niki nodded. Just as Wilbur had begun talking again Quackity bursted in, a bloody, beaten up, mess, "Hey- guys- sorry I'm late." He panted out, falling over. Niki rushed over and gathered potions and food for him. "Jesus, Big Q. What the hell happened?" Wilbur asked. "Schlatt happened. We had our respawn points in the same area and he waited there for me to respawn. Almost made me lose a second life." Quackity looked to Niki, now fully healed, "Thanks Niki." She nodded and went back to where the meeting was happening. "I can confirm The Minotaur has only one life. He was complaining about it to Kronos," Quackity said, confirming what Technoblade said earlier. "Okay here's the plan. Theseus, you will kill The Minotaur," Technoblade nodded at Wilbur as he continued. "And then L'manberg is gone. I'm sorry but it needs to go. We can rebuild it here, or even somewhere else. But as long as that place still stands, we are not going to be left alone." Niki gasped when he said that, but her shock only grew when he threw a stack of TNT onto the table. "This morning Kronos stopped by and gave these to me saying that he got these from under L'manberg," he paused to start laughing, and continued so as he said, "THIS ISN'T EVEN HALF OF WHAT I RIGGED IT WITH! This is going to happen, and not even Kronos himself can stop me!" Technoblade nodded approvingly but then noticed the shock on everyone else's faces, "Listen, the man is right. And I know I hate governments, but there truly is no saving 'manberg. The best thing you can do is destroy it and then rebuild somewhere else.I won't be taking part in the rebuilding. But I will help you dismantle it." The others eventually agreed and then discussed methods. "The Minotaur's birthday is coming up soon. We can strike then, he'll be caught off guard. As much as I hate the idea, it's our best chance." Niki thn spoke up, "Could we at least leave two places alone?" "Wait, what did we miss?" Tubbo asked, he and Tommy finally came back. Tommy looked a bit less enraged than before. "We're getting rid of L'manberg, and that's been finalized." Tubbo opened his mouth to speak but then just sat down to listen. Remembering what Tommy had told him earlier, he knew there'd be no way to argue. As they continued to talk Tommy just got more irritated. Eventually changing his mind about fighting Technoblade. At this point, he didn't care if Technoblade was his brother, or that he was stronger, or that he was a literal god. He just wanted his country, the very thing he'd fought for, back. "Okay so, we're going to raid The Minotaurs's party, Theseus is going to kill him, Achilles is gonna blow the place up, and we're going to try and save the Community House and Church Prime?" Tubbo said, when the people in front of him nodded he just shrugged, "Alright. I guess if Achilles and Theseus say it's gonna work, I can't argue with that."