5 - Lesson

The twins were a mixture of hurt, anger, and confusion. If Milly was any other submissive they would be getting punished. But that's the difference, Milly isn't just another sub. He has a complicated background that makes the two unsure of how to continue, of how much to push. They weren't sure if they should treat Milly differently if they should pursue him as hard as they want to. Regardless, communication is most important and they wanted Milly to know how they felt.

Milly woke mouth dry and eyes red. Even though he slept into late morning, he felt like he hadn't slept a wink. His large hand fumbled around on his nightstand in an attempt to grab his phone, knocking off his alarm clock in the process. He ignores the clatter it makes as it hits the carpet and successfully grabs his phone with a sound of excitement. He rolls back over, pulling his weighted blanket on top of him. The first thing he is met with is the text messages from the twins.

Bun, there's no need to apologize. We understand that you're overwhelmed. That all this change is overwhelming, but we need you to talk to us. We need to all be on the same page if we're going to move forward with this. If that is something you still want at least. I'm not going to lie, if you were any other sub you'd be being punished already. You left us confused and worried last night Bun. All we want to do is help, but we can't do that when we don't know what's going on or how you're feeling. We're not mind readers and you don't need to keep your feelings bottled up or hide them from us.

We just want you to be you, Pet. We want Milly, every inch, every feeling, and every thought.

He could easily tell which number belonged to who by not only the pet names, but the structure of the texts. Killian's was quick and blunt whole Osiris's were soft and descriptive. Their words instantly brought tears to Milly's eyes. Although Milly came to positive conclusions last night he does feel bad for how they left them with no explanation. He felt guilty for making them worry. As much as Milly didn't want to be punished he knew that most if not all dominants would be punishing their submissive if they had done the same. It was then Milly decided that the three of them would talk, they would lay out the specifics of their contract and then he would take his punishment and be forgiven. If they wanted him, then he was determined to give them all of him, one baby step at a time and if they hurt him he already trusted Ciarren to handle it.

With slightly shaky hands, Milly typed out a response.

Please come over to my house and we can discuss everything. My address is

3628 W. Sanguine St.

Sausalito, California 97395

Milly waited anxiously for their responses.

We'll be there at noon, Pet.

We look forward to seeing you, Bun.

Milly released a high-pitched squeal of excitement. Them arriving at noon gave Milly the chance to cook for the two. He decided to go with simple shepherd's pie and cheesecake with strawberry sauce to go with it. Time went by quickly as Milly rotated between cooking and cleaning. He was just turning the oven down to warm when there was a knock on the door. His eyes latched onto the clock as he realized it was 12 on the dot. He couldn't leave the two waiting but he was only in a pair of black basketball shorts. His entire torso was on display, his hair a mess from running his hands through it, and his body covered in a light sheen of sweat from running around. He nibbled his lip nervously as he made his way to the door. He cracked the door open so the twins could just see his head, the rest of his body hiding behind the wooden slab.