6 - Test

Milly woke fully to find that he had been untied and was tucked in tightly under the blankets. The two dominant men were nowhere to be found in the playroom and Milly hoped they were still in the house. He checked the clock by the door to see that it was just a little while after six. Milly was in an amazing mood. He had woken feeling better than he had in a long time, but he was also feeling, playful, mischievous, and maybe a little bratty. He was still nervous about the two dominants sticking around and what better what to test that theory than by choosing chaos. So with a playful grin, Milly quietly made his way from the playroom, up the stairs, and into the main building. He kept his footsteps light as he peaked in the different rooms looking for the two men. He finally found them in the kitchen as they worked silently together to prepare some type of meal. Killian was doing something at the stove while Osiris had just placed an onion on the counter and was going back for a knife. Milly took the chance to sneak out and snag the onion before hiding back around the corner and just in time too as Osiris made his way back to the cutting board.

Milly could have laughed at the confused look on his face, but it would have blown his cover, "Did you take the onion I got out?"

Killian looked at his brother as if to ask if he had actually lost it, "I haven't moved."

Osiris just scrunched his eyebrows and moved to the pantry to get another onion. Milly took this chance to carefully grab the knife off the counter. He placed it on the end table out of sight from the kitchen before peeking back around the corner to see what happens.

"Okay, Killian. Why do you keep taking the stuff I take out?" Osiris glared playfully at his brother. He wasn't really angry, but he was most definitely confused.

"I honestly haven't taken anything. I've been stirring the sauce the entire time. I haven't moved from this spot."

Osiris pouted before deciding to take his cutting board and onion to the drawer with the knives, ensuring that his items couldn't go missing. While the two were distracted with their tasks Milly tip-toed to the kitchen sink and wrapped one of his hair ties around the spray hose for the sink ensuring that whoever turned it on next would be soaked. Milly waited impatiently for one of the two to need the sink. His grin widened as Killian became the next victim. The stern dominant made his way to the sink in order to wash some vegetables. As soon as he turned the water on he was met with a harsh stream of cold water directly to his face. His sound of distress made Osiris turn and the two frantically tried to get the water off while getting sprayed in the face. When the spray had finally stopped Milly was in hysterics against the wall, no longer holding in his laughter, as tears trickled down his flushed cheeks.

Osiris's confused expression turned to one of amused understanding as he realized that Milly had been the one playing tricks on him. He was amazed by how silent their Bun could be. They would definitely have to keep their eyes out for Milly causing trouble.

Killian was the first to react and in just a couple of steps, he was pressing his cold, wet shirt against Milly's chest, pinning him against the wall. "What do you think you're doing Pet?"

Milly giggled, "Just having fun?"

Killian rolled his eyes, "More like just causing trouble."

Milly stuck his tongue out in response, "Whatchya gonna do about it?"

Killian's eyes darkened at the clear challenge in Milly's questions. Osiris and him exchanged a silent conversation before stepping towards Milly. As soon as they took their first step, Milly bolted out the back door with the two following quickly behind him.

"If a chase is what you want, a chase is what you'll get but you better be prepared for when we catch you, Bun." The only response Osiris received was a distant giggle. The game continued as Milly between the house and the outdoors, sometimes staying still to hide and sometimes running full speed. He was leaning against the side of the house, eyes dilated with excitement and breathing heavily. He closed his eyes in an attempt to calm his racing heart and focused on evening out his breaths. However, in the time he took to calm down, a twin rounded the corner on each side of him and were making their way closer.