18 - Aver

The three submissives sat in pile in the living room. Milly was at the bottom with Shiloh and Ciarren sprawled over him as they watched some movie. His body was sore from the events, but the pressure from his friends helped to keep him grounded. Four dominants sat on the couches watching the three carefully. Now that Shiloh and Milly could finally relax they wanted to be sure they were ready when they escaped into the comforts of submission. They all knew if it happened Ciarren would follow closely behind.

When Ciarren told them that Max wouldn't be coming they were all confused. Surely the dominant knew everything that had been happening, that Ciarren needed his support. Regardless, the small man was happy.

The four watched happily as the three melted into each other, talking softly about the movie and giggling when something funny happened. Osiris had never felt more content than he did in that moment, surrounded by his brother, friends, and his sweet submissive. Killian was feeling similarly, now he just hoped Milly would agree to an extended contract or better yet, an open contract.

While the group enjoyed their time relaxing, officers at the station were interrogating the two stalkers. Each sat in separate rooms with teary eyes as they shifted uncomfortably. Officer Clyde sat across the table from Collin just staring at him. The man was small and attractive, the officer just couldn't understand why he was obsessing over Milly, a man who was very obviously not who Collin thinks he is.

"We'll start with your rights and then we'll get into why you're here." The officer took a few moments to recite the rights before getting into the details. "Do you know why you're here?"

Collin tilted his head to the side, "Is Miles coming? I need him here."

The officer could only sigh, "No. He will not be coming here. You are here trespassing, breaking and entering, stalking, and attempted murder." Collin just rolled his eyes in response, "Your brother is here for assault, kidnapping, drugging, and stalking."

"It wasn't any of that. Miles is ours. He just needed to learn a lesson. That man was trying to take him from us. It was all just a warning." Officer Clyde's eyes widened, this man actually believed all of this.

"Can you walk me through the events?"

"Miles was never supposed to see Carter with Emmett. We were trying to get them to separate so Miles could realize that he isn't meant to be a submissive. He's meant to be a dominant. He's meant to be ours." The tone Collin took on as he explained was possessive. "But then he left, so I followed. I wanted him to know that I was waiting for him, so I left the note. His bed is so comfy, I need to thank him. But then I saw the room with the bean bag and the blanket." Collin slammed his palms against the table. "Someone has obviously been curled up in it and it wasn't either of us. I had to get rid of it." The words were practically a growl. "And then he was glued to that other sub and those doms still wouldn't leave him alone." He was becoming more and more agitated. "They're the ones you should be talking to. We were just helping Miles!" The officer stayed silent, giving Collin time to calm down. "I had to do something to get rid of them and I was so close too. Miles would have been free of them. Free for us to take care of. They had to of done something to him. They were forcing him, they must have been!"

Clyde's mind was reeling. He had met Miles, talked with him, and he saw first hand how much he cared for Osiris and Killian and Shiloh was hired solely for protection, but he knew nothing he said would get through to this man. "Why Miles?"

Collin took on a dreamy expression, "I was there the first time he came to the club. I was still relatively new, only just finishing my training. And he was so dedicated to the lifestyle and then I saw the way he doted on the dominants. He must have been going through submission training before starting dominant training. Some will do so in order to better understand submissives... So sweet... anyways, I watched as he immersed himself in the lifestyle and waited for him to be ready to take on a submissive. Carter was curious about who had my attention so we started rotating who went to the club. Soon enough we agreed to share him. But someone got into his head that he was a submissive when he is so obviously a dominant. We tried to wait, but we had to take matters into our own hands. And when that still didn't work, we had to try other things."