14 - Threap

Milly spent the next three days in the house often distracting himself with different projects. He had decided to spend his time making small figurines for each of his friends as well as his dominants. Ciarren was getting a small kitten made out of a small piece of peltogyne he had, giving the small feline a beautiful purple color. Shiloh was getting a little troll based on some animated movie that two had talked him into watching. Killian would be getting a wolf, Osiris would get a little knight, and he still hadn't figured out what to make Rhett and Malin, but he would question Shiloh on their likes and dislikes another time. Shiloh stayed attached to him, always in the same room unless Osiris and Killian were there. Shiloh tried multiple times to get Milly to leave the house, but often times the conversation ended with Milly in tears and Shiloh wrapping him in a hug. It wasn't fear of this stalker that kept Milly in the house, but fear of being a burden.

On the fourth day, Killian stepped in. He found his submissive carving away silently at a block of wood. "Miles." The large man looked up nervously, the expression instantly calming Killian's tone. The dominant moved so he was kneeling in front of Milly, "We're going to get you out of the house today. We'll go have lunch, catch a movie, and then head to the club."

Killian watched as Milly's head tilted to the side in confusion, "Like a date?" The words were a quiet mumble and Killian was sure he wasn't supposed to hear them.

Killian chuckled at the question while taking a silent note to talk to Osiris about being more affectionate with Milly outside of their D/S relationship. "We would love for it to be a date if that's something you're okay with." Killian released a deep belly laugh as he tumbled backward, arms full of a giggling Milly.

"Yes yes, pretty please" Milly peppered kisses all over Killian's face, who could only smile until Milly suddenly stopped and looked at him seriously. "What about Shiloh...?"

Killian had been waiting for this question. He knew Milly wouldn't like the answer. "He'll be coming with us in full bodyguard mode." Milly frowned instantly, "There's no talking us out of it. It's for your safety, Miles."

Milly turned his frown into a pout, "I'm big. I can protect myself."

Killian poked Milly's nose playfully causing him to scrunch up his face, "Nope. You're our sweet little Bunny. We protect you now." The blush that covered Milly's face made Killian want to do whatever it takes to cause the reaction again. "Now go get cleaned up, there's already an outfit on the bed waiting for you." Milly stuck his tongue out playfully but didn't pull away fast enough before Killian pulled him forward pressing their mouths together, sucking deeply at Milly's tongue dragging a needy moan from him. "Now off you go." Milly whimpered as he stood and made his way to the room the three had been staying in.

He looked at the bed to see a pair of black shorts that looked to be made of a spandex material with a massive cream-colored hoodie. He smiled at the comfy outfit before going into the bathroom, stripping down, and stepping into the heated shower.

Milly would never admit to the squeal that left him when soapy hands were suddenly on his back. If it wasn't for those hands we would have fallen in his haste to turn around. When he finally caught his bearings he was face to face with a grinning Osiris. "Hi, bunny." All Osiris got in response was a playful glare and silence.

"Aww, are you giving me the silent treatment?" Milly just crossed his arms and turned his head away. "Don't worry, I'll have you talking before you leave this shower." Milly didn't get a chance to see the devilish grin on Osiris's face as the man gripped his wrists and pressed his palms against the cold tile. "Can you be a good boy and keep these right here?" Milly was nodding his head in confirmation before he could even process he was doing so.