IT'S CALLED HELPING!

Back with another chapter , Just so you know I'll be adding so songs from other movies etc.  Just to make the ocs more familiar and relatable to you guys , I know right now that Y/n and her mother have a rocky  relationship , but it's for a reason . Encanto is a movie about family . And Y/n and Shania's relationship is kind of like mine and my mother's, so at times it's going to be 'fine' and then 'rocky'.

🎶🎶Y/n's{pov}🎶🎶

I walked gracefully alongside Mirabel as we entered Casita . The corridors and hallways buzling with life and excitement. Today was a very big day for Encanto and for Tonio and Nardo , today the got their gifts. To be honest I have all faith that they will be given gifts . I know what your thinking ,''How in GOds name could she say that after what happened?!''

Well. I know why Mirabel didn't get a gift ,but I have to wait for the rest of mi familia to get it for themselves , which knowing them will probably take thousands of years .But Casita doesn't have thousands of years.....

I saw a few cracks in the foundation yesterday and I'm surprised that I'm the only person who seems to see them.

I watched as Mirabel bumped into a man , who was helping another villager carry a bench to the ceremony rendezvous.

I flinched . Looking up towards the staircase gasping when a pair of hazel eyes meets mine. Camilo smiled at me and I smiled back awkwardly , staring into his eyes dreamily . This is how you make a fool of yourself. I walked into my mother who scowled and held me firmly , straightening my hunched shoulders and pinching my arm,''Pay attention , and I don't mean to Camilo Madrigal.'' with that she walked away probably to find Leonardo .  I huffed ,''Goodluck with that.'' I muttered underneath my breath . If you wondered why I didn't flinch or rub my arm , it's because I have no intention of letting that woman know she get's to me.

"Ugh.'' I whispered , to myself as a tear rolled down my cheek . I looked to my sleeve and saw blood .

Great, child abuse .

I quickly wiped my tear and rushed up the stairs as Casita had layed them out , I passed Camilo who habd't taken his eyes off of me , his eyes travelled to the blood and he gasped.

I shook my head frantically ,looking between Abuela Alma and J'ose who was trying to pin a sign with Antonio's name on top of his soon to be door.

''Camilo we need another Jose.'' Abuela Alma said , turning to Camilo who hesitantly , scooted away from me and to Jose . He jumped shifting into Jose and pinning the other end of the sign on the hook . Jose looked at him amazed and I lttle creeped out.

I laughed , jesturing Camilo over,'' You saw didn't you?''I asked my heart stopping , my breath held in my throat.

Camilo deadpaned , his eye brows dropping ,a dead serious expression on his face,'' Your still keeping secrets?'' his eyes trailing to my arm and the altercation I had with my Mami.

I flinched looking away ashamed. I guess I've been , but I know Camilo and Mirabel don't tell me everything so HE doesn't ave a right to jugde me , NOBODY does. I shake my head , glaring up into his gorgeuos hazel eyes, and mentally face palming .''Listen, Camilo I don't need you to worry about me anymore , I'm well capable of tending to my own needs~''

A gentle kiss to the forehead stopped my ''independant'' ranting. I choked , looking up at Camilo ,who smiled down at me .

I blinked once.

twice.

THRICE.

And the feeling of Camilo's warm kiss was still ligering on my skin . I covered my mouth with my good hand and slapped myself with the other ,''Pull yourself together Rodrigo.''

Camilo looked surprised ,'' I'm not sure what's worst,'' he said caressing my cheeking loving ,'' you hurting yourself or your mother hurting you.''

His hand slipped down my cheek and to my chin ,slowly lifting my briused cheek to his lips and pecking it softly.

JELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY! JELLLLLLY LEGS! WEEEEEE!

I smiled lackadaisically(dreamily) into space .

"More kisses to give , if you ask me.'' he said .

I grinned stupidly ,'' smooth very smooth.'' I anaged to slip out as I leaned into his touch.

I then realised I left Mirabel aloneand that my hand was bleed~ ,''Uh oh.''

Camilo looked into my eyes concerned ,''What?'' I point towards the cut on my arm as it seemed to be growing and turning ....black!

"Oh shit!'' I cursed softly , remembering that when Mom hit me it used ti affect my gift and affecting my gift is alternately
damaging me.

Camilo 's eye's widened , he looked down at me in horror . He was to shocked to say anything .I pulled him to my room door which is right next to his .

Opened it and walked in shutting it gently behind me.I looked back at Camilo , who was looking at his had in mine ,with a cute little head twist.  I smiled and the black slowly started to fade , Camilo held my hand tighter and the black completely faded .

I wasn't shocked . This happened with Isabela when I was nine, she gave me a loving and it fade completely.

I think love is the remidy for it.

And now with Camilo . I squeezed his hand in thanks ,''This happens a lot latelty, it hurts a lot ,but it's never gotten bigger than just a small cut .''

"I think my Mami it doing this to me, but it not only hurts me but the people of Encanto trough nightmares.'' I whispered lightly , not wanting to think of how many kids that I've mistakenly given nightmare.

I looked up at Camilo with tears of desperation ,''I don't know how to stop them, without someone else giving my love.''

"I'm afraid that one day they'll be no one close enough to save me.''

Camilo looked crushed, he rests his forehead against mine m his tear falling onto my cheek,'' Then take mine.'' he whispered back . My head shot up ,''what?''I asked pouting , my gold eye's twinkling in confusion.

Camilo smiled looking into my eyes ,'' Take my love.''

I did a double take my eyes as wide the space between Camilo's lips and mine.😁😏😌🤭.

"Really?''

Camilo deadpaned but his eye's never vhanged same gentle affection showed,''Don't ask just take, do it for you.''

I smiled in gratitude cupping his face and lightly pressing his lips to mine.