A/n

back with another A/n .

Yay so proud of myself , hope to go further soon

Anyway we have a long way to go and a lot of exciting things to come . Like I said before I'll be adding songs from different ,movies , songs and maybe some of my own to the story , to make it really come to life.

Well anyway have fun , feed back IS needed , no ate tho hate comments will be terminated and reported ,and I'm DEAD serious . Don't come to someones story and write hate comments if you don't like it MOVE ON!.

But for all of those who will read without being jerks , we'll have a great time together .

I'm really strict about the ate comments , because my friend had an account here and some group of very nasty girls decided to make fun og the fact that she was gay .

I myself am not really sure about my sexuality ,BUT I'll be fine . And if your not straight you are more than welcome here . I don't judge and I mean it. If you straight it's fine , you are still welcome here.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyy. Bestfriends , I have a tik tok account where I post really good edits . Don't follow , cause they are terrible , I just wanted to feel important . Heh, so be safe , stay cool and be vigilant in your um......why do I sound like a teacher .

Jk , just breathe , keep breathing and be careful and mindful of yourselve and your surroundings.

Anyway the main reason I'm doing this book is because : I LOVE Camilo /Cami
                                                                                                   And I'll be bringing out more of his caring side here as you can tell from last chapter .

He'll be himself or atleast what I think he would be .

He'll have his moments and he'll be there with Y/n and Mira on SOME of their journeys/odysess.

Goodbye.

Sike , heh . Love you  goodbye