The ceremonies Pt 1.

Yall once again I'm back with another chapter , chapter 14 YAY!. So sorry I havents been updating school really is starting to piss me off right now.

🕳️🚶😿Mirabel's {Pov}🕳️🚶😿

It was time , everyone was here. Y/n and I stood side by side , a series of unfortunate events{ehem!} had played on earlier I'm just glad that Y/n is safe and ''back to normal'' good alone knows how long this was going on ,but Y/n too seemed happy to keep it to herself. But the questions is ,if we the Madrigols are the happy ''Perfect'' family that Abuelas wants us to envision then why would she keep it to herself?

Could it be she was affraid?

😆😌😹Y/n's{pov}😆😌😹

Everything was Perfect. Just as Abuealas wanted . Now it was just time to greet our guest and the ceremonies would begin.

Camilo hugged Paulo Osvaldo as he entered the our Casita ,'' Have a wonderful night!'' I called after him. He waved happily , smiling at Isa as she passed by.

Señora Rosa was next ,her hair in her favourite braids and a shawl wrapped dantily over her shoulders.''La Señora.''Camilo greeted respectively shifting into her and giving her a hug.

''Cecilia,up top!'' He yelled jumping while transforming in mid~air , high fiving Cece. I giggled lightely , conjuring a flower from my mist and handing it to her,'' Rememer the gifts!?'' I asked smiling softly when her face lights up with joy,"Gracias!"

I bowed playfully,'' Enjoy yourself!.''

Tonight could either make us or break us .