DAY 5

𝕋𝔼ℕ 𝔻𝔸𝕐𝕊 𝕎𝕀𝕋ℍ 𝕄𝕐 ℙ𝔼ℝ𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕋 𝔾ℍ𝕆𝕊𝕋 (𝔻𝔸𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼)

Caleb Demitri's Point of view

*𝑂𝑛 𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙...

"How is he, tita?"

(He's still unconscious but his doctor assured that he might wake up sooner or later...) I sighed in relief

"That's good to hear po" It's been a month since that accident happened and there's still no improvement of him, it's really hard for parents looking at their child lying on a hospital bed unconsciously.

(C-can you do me a favor Caleb?) I can hear her soft sobs over the phone.

"Sure po tita, anything"

(I have an urgent meeting as of now, can you go over here to look for my son?)

"Sige po, I'll be there after my class..don't worry po he will be fine, matigas pa po ang bungo nyan" I tried to lift up her mood because she's about to cry again at nagtagumpay naman ako dahil narinig ko ang mahinang pag-tawa nito.

(My son is really lucky to have friend like you, thanks Caleb)

"I should be the one to said that po, I'm the one who's lucky to be his friend"

You really need to wake up as soon as possible SPADE we're all waiting for you.

"...ingat din po sa lakad nyo tita, bye"

*𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑...

"Sino yun Baril?" he asked after I go back from where am I sitting at together with this shorty little messy eater guy, no other than this Casper the Ghost.

And where the heck is that name came from? Do I look like a gun to him? But it's really cute tho, specially coming from him

"My bestfriend's Mom"  I answered him looking at his eyes that full of innocence, after that I bumped into him a days ago he can't get out of my head and i'm only finding my self smiling for no reason just thinking of him.

I don't know why but I feel that he's really different from the other students here, I must be true to my self and I'm just stating the fact but if someone's eating with me right now malamang sa malamang naglupasay na sya sa kilig kanina pa, not to mention that SPADE and I is quite famous in our campus, specially Spade that holds an almost 78% of school share, ewan lang sa maliit at masibang lalaking to kung alam din nya... he's really weird but in cute way.

"Bakit daw?" he said while his mouth is full of spaghetti, palihim nalang akong natawa dahil sa nagkalat na sauce sa pisngi at bibig nito.

"I'm watching over my friend in the hospital" nagtaka naman ako nung lumingon sya kung saan, like he's talking to someone that I can't see, he's really weird for pete's sake ang sarap kurutin ng pisngi nya.

"𝑝𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑒 𝑏𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑎𝒉𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑘 𝑘𝑎 𝑚𝑢𝑛𝑎, 𝑒𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑎 𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑡...-AH EH baril pwede sumama? hehe"  he even more look adorable the way he scratch his nape, what the fvck you're doing Casper? you're making me hard.

"why did you suddenly what to come with me, I mean-" natigil ako sa pagsasalita dahil sa pagbulong na naman nya

"𝑎𝑦𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑛𝑎 𝑡𝑢𝑙𝑢𝑦, 𝑘𝑎𝑠𝑖 𝑑𝑖 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑔𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑘𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒 𝑘𝑜 𝑒𝒉"

"...I mean baka mabored kalang dun and I guess you don't really know who's Spade" actually it's really good to hear that specially to me dahil makakasama ko sya but the fact na sa ospital lang ang punta ko baka ma-bored lang sya and I don't like the idea that he's getting bored with me, bawas pogi points yun kung sakali.