Chapter 1

Flash back:
"Dadza are you and techno leaving again?" Wilbur said walking out of his bedroom holding his toy salmon. "Yes Wilbur techno wants to train some more we'll be back later." Phil said slamming the door "bu- oh..ok bye love you.." Wilbur said staring at the closed door "WAHHHH "looks like Tommy's awake."
Present time:

Wilbur POV

"Tommy! Wake your ass up you're going to be late for school and I'm going to be late for work!" I yelled while making breakfast. I had dropped out of school a long time ago to start working. I work at a cafe my friend puffy owns after hearing that da- I mean Phil left me and Tommy she gave me a job there.
"Wilbur have you seen my backpack I can't find it?" My brother said running down the stairs "by the door here take some toast and get in the car!" "Otay" Tommy said with his mouth full of toast.

[Time skip to when Wilbur got to work]

"Hey puffy sorry I'm a bit late I had to get Tommy to school." I said putting on my rob

"It's alright but can you open for me today I have to work on some paperwork." Puffy said handing me the strawberry sauce that needs to be refilled. "Totally what else is there to do?" I said going into the freeze "just fill up the caramel and then your all set to open!" Puffy said walking out the door. I've always hated filling up the sauces but it was better than not eating. I filled up the sauces and switched the sign to open then I waited.

I heard the bell on the front door ding " hey welcome to L'manberg what can I get you today?" I said looking down at my notebook ready to take their order. "Hello uh what do you want techno?" Wait.. techno..? No no it's just a coincidence they left a long time ago. "What do you recommend sir?" The pink haired stranger asked snapping me back into reality "Huh? Oh herbal peppermint tea was always my older brothers favorite how does that one sound?" I suggested "sure that sounds good, that'll be all!"

The rest of the day wasn't very eventful except for a few Karens but that was normal nowadays. Before I knew it my shift had ended and it was time to pick up Tommy.

Authors note:
Sorry it's so short I want to know if I should continue this series this is my first fanfic and I'm not that good at grammar but if y'all want more just tell me I loved making this and I have a couple more ideas for this series.
453 words <3