Chaper 5

Tommy's POV
I woke up to fundy and wil piled on me I hugged fundy which made him wake up "gwod mowning twomy!" Fundy said giggling "good morning do you want to go down stairs for some breakfast we can surprise Wilbur with some pancakes!" I say picking up fundy and getting out of bed "yws"

I went down stairs and saw the note gone and half of the tea was drunk. I assumed that wil got thirsty and drank it and the note just flew away somewhere. I set fundy down in his high chair and started to cook Wilbur some breakfast while I sing the song Wilbur told me my mom sang to me,wil, and techno when we were sad.
I heard there was a special place
Where men could go and emancipate
The brutality
And tyranny
Of their rulers
Well, this place is real
You needn't fret
With Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Fuck Eret
A very big and not blown up L'Manburg

As I finished the first verse I was done with the pancakes and they were on the island so I begin the chorus while picking up fundy and dancing in the living room.
My L'Manburg
My L'Manburg
My L'Manburg
My L'Manburg
For freedom and for liberty
Our nation sought to build on these
A victory for all under our freedom
Well the darkness came and then it went
We built a home and watched it sink
And from the rubble
Emerged my great
L'Manburg

I looked to see fundy giggling. A tear rolled down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away. I barely remeber my mom but Wilbur always told me how she loved me and we would watch videos of her when I was sad. Some was of her singing some were of her with me or techno or wil. I sit down on the couch and whisper the chorus just loud enough so if you were in the room you could hear me.
My L'manburg
My L'manburg
My L'manburg
My L'manburg

"I miss you mom.." I say letting the tears that were forming in my eye roll down my cheek.

Phil's POV
After I read the note we heard someone coming down the stairs so we drank and invisibility potion and squatted down beside the couch. The blonde- no Tommy my son came in and started to make pancakes. I look over and see that the fox from earlier was now in a high chair. I was watching the fox play with his fingers when I heard Tommy start singing..Kristens song..

"I heard there was a special place
Where men could go and emancipate
The brutality
And tyranny
Of their rulers
Well, this place is real
You needn't fret
With Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Fuck Eret
A very big and not blown up L'Manburg"

I was about to burst into tears when techno put I hand on my shoulder and pointed to the living room where I saw Tommy and the fox dancing while Tommy sang the chorus and the second verse.
"My L'Manburg
My L'Manburg
My L'Manburg
My L'Manburg
For freedom and for liberty
Our nation sought to build on these
A victory for all under our freedom
Well the darkness came and then it went
We built a home and watched it sink
And from the rubble
Emerged my great
L'Manburg"

It was only for a second but I saw a tear roll down the young boys eye. He wiped it away quick and sat on the couch and whispered the chorus
"My L'manburg
My L'manburg
My L'manburg
My L'manburg"

It was quiet but I could hear him whisper "I miss you mom.." our invisibility potion wore off and techno got up and approached him.

Tommy's POV
"Do you know the origin behind that song?" I hear someone say I quickly look and see the blade sit down beside me smiling. "Techno! Your back I have so many questions. Why did you leave-" I got cut off there by techno saying "ok I'll answer your questions but first I wanted to say I'm sorry for leaving." Techno says.

Without a second thought I hugged him as hard as I could and surprisingly he hugged back "it's ok I don't care but why did you leave?" I say with my head buried in his chest. "I didn't want to go but dadza was mentally unstable after mom died and I didn't want him hurting you or Wilbur. So I got him away from y'all but he's all better now and I think he has something to say to you." Techno says looking behind him i look the direction he looked and saw dadza.

He walked over to us with tears streaming down his face he sat down on the other side of me and said "I'm so sorry Tommy I just.." I cut him off by hugging him showing that I forgave him. He hugged me back and kissed my head "I'm so sorry.." he said "I know it ok"

"Now do you want to know the origin to moms song?" Techno said looking at me with a small grin "of course big man! Tell me!"

A/n- I have a new book idea but I have to finish This story first (cause I'm not good at double tasking especially when it comes to writing also I'm not a bitch that's gonna make y'all wait longer cause I wanted to make a new book.) so I'm probably gonna be on top of writing this story who knows I might even have another chapter in a couple minutes or hours!
941 words <3