Chapter 3

Wilbur POV
"I don't know I really don't" I said pouring the tea into a cup "am I the reason that they left..? You always tell me about times before I was born and in all the stories y'all were happy am I the reason they left? Was I too loud?" Tommy said. I look up to see Tommy staring right back at me crying.

"Oh toms..no" I say running up to Tommy and rapping my arms around him "they have their reasons I may not know those reasons but I know you're not one of them."

Me and Tommy sat like that for about 15 minutes I finally let go to see Tommy sleeping in my arms. "I promise I will not let those assholes ruin your life like they ruined mine." I whispered trying not to wake up Tommy.

I should probably put Tommy to sleep before I wake him up. I lift Tommy off the ground and head to his room. Before Phil and techno left me and Tommy had to share a room so now Phils room is mine, technos room is Tommys, and my room is fundys.

We made it to Tommy's room and I set him on his bed I was about to leave when I heard "Wilbur..? Wilbur where are you" slip from Tommy's mouth. I turn around to see that Tommy was having a nightmare. I sigh and sit next to Tommy "I'm here I'll always be here." I say as I put Tommy on to my chest.

[the next morning]
Tommy POV
"Wilbur get the fuck off of me your squishing me!" I say trying to push the sleeping Wilbur off of me. He had me in a tight hug and was refusing to let go. "Mmm nooo I'm comfortable" Wilbur said hugging me tighter
"wilbyyyyy"
"did you just call me wilby?"
"No I said Wilbur"
"It's alright Tommy you can call me wilby I don't mind"
"I didn't call you fucking wilby!"
I push Wilbur off of me making him fall on the ground. "Wait Wilbur is today a school day?" I ask getting up "no today's Saturday child" Wilbur said " IM NOT A FUCKING CHILD YOU ASSHOLE" I say about to pounce on Wilbur before he got up

" I'm going to wake up fundy it's a miracle he didn't wake us up in the middle of the night" Wilbur said "ok can we go to the flower patch together I want to show fundy since he's never been there!" I say following after him "sure but let me make us breakfast first" Wilbur said handing fundy to me "ok! Come on fundy let's go watch cartoons while papa makes breakfast" I say running to the living room "cawtoons wif twomy!" Fundy said giggling.

After a couple episodes of tom and Jerry (which fundy calls cat and mouse) breakfast was ready. We finished it in less than ten minutes cause I was encouraging fundy to go fast but Wilbur wasn't a big fan of that. But then we were off to the flower patch Wilbur took our lunch with us and a picnic blanket while I brought a greek mythology book. Wilbur told me how techno loved this book and would read it to him when he had nightmares. I finally decided that I was going to read it and it's actually pretty cool when I have a nightmare and can't go back to sleep I just pull out this book and start reading til wil calls me down for breakfast.

"Cwme on twmy swt swt (come on Tommy sit sit)" fundy said patting the picnic blanket beside him. "Coming! Hey fundy want to see the flower patch before we sit" I say ready to pick fundy up "yws!" Fundy says "then come on!" I pick fundy up and put him above my head like he's an airplane. Fundy started to giggle as I spin around I then put him on my shoulders and start to run around the flower patch "see fundy the world has so much more than old buildings and concrete you just have to look!" I say running through the flowers.

We make it back to the picnic blanket and Wilbur was sitting watching something on his phone "I'm so glad I brought my phone. I think I just got my favorite memory on camera!" Wil says showing me a video of me running around the flower patch with a giggly fundy on my shoulders. "Shut up let's just eat our lunch" I say trying to not show my embarrassment.

We had a fun day we picked flowers, we tried to catch fish in the river with our hands (they never got one) and sat inside our clubhouse and played some board games. "Come on Tommy it's time to go home" Wil shouted from the bridge "I'm coming!" I say. "It's almost this little guys bed time so let's hurry" wil says pocking fundys belly

[after they got home and put fundy to bed]

Wilbur POV
We had done our nightly routine of making tea for techno and leaving a note for him and Phil when I noticed Tommy holding back tears " hey toms want to do something with me that helps me get my mind off shit?" I say going down to Tommy's level and holding onto his shoulders "sure..what are we going to do?" He asks me looking a little excited "come on I'll show you!" I grab his arm and take him to my room I open the window and climb onto the roof I help Tommy up and I tell him "were star gazing I used to do it all the time to get away from the world." "Ok but what do I do" Tommy asked me "you just lay down and look at the stars I personally like to try and see shapes and faces in the stars. If you do find a shape or something tell me and if I find one I'll tell you ok?" "Ok"

We spent the next hour naming things we saw in the stars I finally told Tommy it was time for bed and we got down I led Tommy to his bed and play him my new song your new boyfriend to help him fall asleep. It backfires and he's now extremely energized screaming the lyrics. I stop singing and open the door to leave the room so I could sleep when I heard Tommy say "I love you wilby goodnight." "Goodnight Tommy I love you too." I say closing the door and heading to my room.

To the person that commented on my other chapter thank you you encouraged me to write this chapter -author [Leo]
1126 words <3