Chapter 4

Wilbur POV
I woke up to screaming coming from Tommy's roomy. I instantly got up and ran to his room.

"Tommy are you ok what's wrong" I say looking at my brother who was now on the floor "my b-back it hurts" Tommy says crying. I lift up his shirt to see... HE'S GETTING HIS FUCKING WINGS!

"Wilbur..it hurts make it stop please.." Tommy said trying to calm down. I pick Tommy up and take him to the bathroom. From what Phil had told me about the time he got his wings this is going to be really bloody..

"Stay here in the tub I have to go get a numbing potion." I say as I run out to where technos old stuff was I looked through his stuff. 'Come on I know you had some I remember watching You make it!' I think .

I finally found it but it was too late I walk into the bathroom and there was blood everywhere even on the ceiling I wanted to throw up but I knew I couldn't I had to help my little brother. Fundy started to cry so I quickly put some numbing potion on it then bandages it up. I gave Tommy some sleeping pills and led him to his bed then ran to check on fundy.

He must have cried hearing Tommy scream "it's ok fundy uncle Tommy is ok." I say picking him up "I wana swe twomy!" Fundy shouts. Of course, fundy has always wanted to be with Tommy when he was sick so I guess that also goes for when he's hurt "ok but you have to be very quiet" I say going to Tommy's room "otay"

We make it to Tommy's room and he's fast asleep I set fundy beside Tommy and get on the other side of him. I slowly start to fall asleep holding my baby brother like if I let go he would disappear.

Techno POV
me and Phil finally made it back home after I think 10 years I go inside to see toys all over the ground. I shake it off thinking maybe we had left them out before we left. But once I got to the kitchen I saw...herbal tea? It was still stemming so I took at sip as soon as I put it up to my lips I noticed something that was beside the tea. Is that a note? I pick it up and read it

[the note]
Dear Technoblade,
Welcome home! I know it's been a few years and you probably don't remember me but I'm your little brother my names Tommy! Wilbur always tells me story about how you would always save the day with your blade! I want to be just like you! Wilbur told me about how your first kill was an enderman! Your a total badass. I'm so happy to say the might blade is my big brother. And if your worried about me hating you for leaving me and wil alone for years don't worry I forgive you! I've waited so long for y'all to come home! Wil always tells me that y'all left to protect us but I stopped believing him after awhile. Maybe you can tell me why you left once I wake up!
Sincerely,
Tommy <3

Phil's POV
I walk upstairs to my room since I haven't felt my bed in years but when I walked in it didn't look like my room at all. There were different guitars everywhere and there were pictures of these 3 people the bed hadn't been made up. Run out of my room and go to technos room to see if it had also changed and it did! The bookshelf's were still there but the room was now red and white and there were records on the walls. There was a record player on the desk and when I looked at the bed there were the 3 strangers from he photos.

I ran down stairs to see techno crying. I knew something really bad had happened cause techno never cry's. I run up to him and ask him what's wrong but he just hands me a note.

A/N
Sorry for the long wait I haven't been in the best mental state but I'm getting better now I think! I will try and update at least once a week but if I miss a week I'm sorry. Thanks for all the support it really keeps me going!
753 words <3