Chapter 6

"Come on puffy the boys are waiting!" Kristen yelled jumping on some rocks the put in the river to get across. There was this flower patch they found in the woods. They made a house right beside a big blossom tree in the middle of the flower patch. Puffy and Kristen weren't the only founders of this flower patch there was Phil and jschlat and they were already waiting by the blossom tree when they got there "Phil, schlat we brought some pastry's that we made come try them!" Puffy said sitting down on the grass.

"Ok we need a name for our new nation!" Kirsten said with her mouth full of pastry's "I know MANBURG!" Jschlat said "no way! I don't want the word man to be in the name!" Puffy shouted crossing her arms "I think it's a nice name but we should add l' to the beginning" Kristen said getting out her journal and writing down the name for their new nation. "L'Manburg!"

"I like it!" Phil said swallowing the last of the pastries "DID YOU EAT ALL THE FUCKING PASTRYS PHIL?!" Schlat yelled "no.." "you asshole I didn't even get one!... get over here I'll make you pay!" At that Phil got up and ran "they were too good I couldn't help myself!" "Fuck you!"

[end of story :}]
"So then that's why puffy's cafe is named l'manburg. THATS EPIC BIG MAN!" Tommy shouted maybe a bit too loud cause not even a minute later a sleepy Wilbur cane downstairs. "Tommy why are you yelling..?" Wilbur said looking up just to see his brother and "father" sitting with Tommy. Wilbur ran over to Tommy and picked up fundy who was sleeping. He grab Tommy and hugged him tightly "why are y'all here.."

"Listen wil.. I'm sorry" Phil said "sorry..SORRY?! That's all you have to fucking say for everything you did to me! You left a damn 7 year older with a new born without any food or money expecting him to raise that new born by himself?!" Wilbur was upset not at the fact that they left but at the fact that they had the audacity to come back after 10 years "you're not taking tommy... you're not taking him like you took techno from m-" Wilbur was cut off by Phil hugging him "I was such a dumbass and I don't deserve your forgiveness but I want you to know I'm so so sorry for leaving I wish I never did and you can kick me out if you want but I want you to know I love you"

The truth was Wilbur missed his dad so much. So much more than anyone could imagine he used to do what Tommy did wait by the door waiting for them to burst in saying 'sorry we were gone so long the snowy weather isn't the best for traveling' but he turned those feeling into anger and he bottled it all for 10 years. "I missed you dad I missed you so much" Wilbur said hugging his dad back (Tommy took fundy from Wilbur when Phil hugged him)

"Hey wil since dad and techno are back can we pleaseeee go to the flower patch pleaseeee." Tommy begged "We just finished making up and you already want to go to the flower patch?" Wilbur said laughing "yess.." "fine as long as dad and techno want to go" "I'd be fine with that." Phil said smiling "sure why not" techno said

"FUCK YEA BITCHS LETS GOOO" Tommy screamed running out of the back door into the woods "come on if we don't hurry Tommy will leave us all behind!" Wil says laughing

[at l'manburg]
"You built a bridge over the river." Techno says "yea I needed a safe way for me and Tommy to get across so I got some woods and built this." Wilbur says "NAH IT WAS CAUSE HE WAS GETTING TOO OLD TO JUMP ON THE ROCKS!" Tommy screams from the blossom tree "oh you piece of shit get over here" Wilbur starts to run after Tommy and finally catches him and lifts him up "TAKE IT BACK!" "NEVER OLD BITCH" "TECHNO TICKLE HIS FEET!" "Got it!" Techno says laughing for the first time in a long time. "NO NO! TECHNO WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS!" "sorry Tommy it's out of my hands. I can't resist!" Techno says grabbing his feet and tickling him as Wilbur holds him. Tommy burst out with laughter just a seconds later "im sorry im sorry your not old!" Tommy says through laughs "too late now we've already started there's no stopping!" Wilbur says holding him tighter so he couldn't get out of his grasp.

Just a couple feet away Phil sat on the grass in front of the blossom tree laughing a bit at his three beautiful sons playing in the Field. Watching them reminded him of him and his friends puffy,schlatt, and Kristen.

[phils POV]
I just realized how much Tommy was like his mother. She always loved to joke around and laugh. She was so caring towards people even if she didn't know them she saw the world differently than others she saw the good and bad but always loved it even if it was dirty. She would tell me 'dirty thing are just beautiful things in disguise so don't give up until you've seen what's underneath!' She always felt that way no matter what it was. A human, a animal, a object no matter what she never gave up on them. Watching Tommy right now proves that he is just like her. He gave me and techno a chance even though we were dirty not on the outside but on the inside. He found out what was underneath and didn't give up trying until he did. I promise to never leave any of y'all again my beautiful children and I'm so sorry I left the first time.

A/N- AHHHH it's done I did it I'm so happy. I can finally start my new book and I'll give y'all a hint it revolves around Michael and shroud.  I haven't seen any fanfics for this so I decided I would make it for anyone looking for it.
1,043 words <3