THIRTEEN

Wanda was standing in front of you, her eyes ablaze. Agatha was still floating in the air. Your mother. Your fucking mother who decided to show her face again after all those years. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" Wanda screamed at the dark witch. 

Agatha shrugged nonchalantly. "Oh, just gave her back her memories." 

"YOU DON'T GET TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!" Wanda's power had intensified, and you knew nothing would come out from hitting Agatha with magic. But you felt too weak to move. 

Frozen in shock. 

You never knew how true that phrase was. 

Tommy (or is it Billy?) tried to run but Agatha held them back. Wanda ran forward, her hand glowing. "My powers work out here, or did you forget?" 

"No, dear. I'm counting on it." Agatha smirked. You knew what Agatha was planning. She had planned to do the same to you. 

When the twins tried to run forward again, Agatha held them back and Wanda sent a burst of red magic at her. The twins fell. 

Wanda's eyes showed fear. But she hid it well for the sake of her children. "Go to your room." 

"No way! we're staying with you!" Billy (you're going to call him Billy-) called out. Tommy agreed. 

"Come on, Mom, we can help." 

Agatha groaned from the ground. "Listen to your mother, boys." 

"NOW!" 

The twins scrambled back into the house, Billy giving you a quick glance. 

Another throw. But Agatha barely moved, taking the power in her hand before looking up at Wanda's shocked face. "I take power from the underserving. It's kinda my thing." 

Your eyes widened when Wanda's hand became rotten. You were never more grateful for your instinct as you pushed your hand towards Wanda and watched as your blue light softened her fall. 

Agatha laughed. Wanda glanced at you again. You gave her a weak smile. 

"You're clearly in over your little red head," Wanda was climbing up again. "So, why don't you surrender your magic to someone who knows what to do with it? And I'll let you keep this pathetic little corner of the world all to yourself and your little girlfriend over here. What do you say?" 

Wanda tilted her head. You watched on as she sent a car toward Agatha and knocked her into the house. 

"Smart." You groaned from the ground. Wanda quickly ran over to you. Holding out her hand, you took it. Wanda held you close when you stood up. "Maybe we should check on Agatha first." 

"Yeah..." Her breath was shaky. Your eyes traveled down to Wanda's left hand. She strolled to the car, glancing underneath. But there was only a pair of boots. Her eyes widened as she glanced around. 

"Your hand..." you muttered as you took it in your own. 

Wanda tried to take it away but you held on tight. "I'm fine." 

"That seems to be your favorite word," you tried to give her a small smile. Wanda laughed quietly. A bit forced. You studied the hand. But you don't remember anything like this happening when Agatha took your power. Just... burning pain. But you found that your power always helped. A cool sensation... 

Your hand glowed and Wanda watched as you placed your hands in hers. A relieved sigh escaped her lips. "Does that feel better?" 

"Definitely," Wanda looked so thankful. Leaning forward, she gave you a quick peck on the cheek before blushing and looking away. You felt your face heat up.